FanFiction.Net
for Final Fantasy VII Remake: A Tale Of Midgar Book I

11/23/2023 c10 27JensenDaniels32
... Unless that Yin/Yang monster was as powerful as Sephiroth, then it should have been child's play to deal with it using Kurama's full power. Even against Sephiroth, Naruto would STILL probably win using Kurama.
11/23/2023 c8 JensenDaniels32
Good ol' Sheogoroth. XD
11/23/2023 c8 JensenDaniels32
Wait, we're bringing Skyrim up in here now?
11/22/2023 c4 JensenDaniels32
Hehe, COCKed brow. XD
11/22/2023 c1 JensenDaniels32
AWESOME!
11/4/2023 c12 Extradimensional Dragon
"I promise I won't kill Hojo." What a stupid promise... if you don't kill him for Aerith then kill him for the thousands of others he's screwed over and had killed and tortured.
10/30/2023 c13 s.k.f.f.f
hm interesting chapter, nsruto being part human and aerith's funny stare. good stuff
10/20/2023 c13 34Zeromaru Chaos Mode
oooh, we always see Aerith and Tifa together in the *good stuff* but Jesse?

Especially after what happens in 7R...

Aerith and Jesse...now *that's* a pair i'd like to see more of...
10/18/2023 c1 ZH99
I've reread this story so many times and I'm still hopeful to see naruto use the crystal release every time you update but that probably won't happen since it's not exactly the same Naruto from your other story, also I still hope he and Aerith get together later on in the story, her death in the game was pretty sad so maybe you won't make me cry like the game did... hopefully.
10/16/2023 c13 Stonepotrice
thank you for the chapter!
kinda surprised no one noticed the first clash of soldier vs sage. well Shinra, the watch,.. etc
okay so Naruto isn't fully human wonder how that works if a dragon shows up?
so who is going to watch after areith when Naruto is training I guess if he really needed too in a round about way the Turks could watch her to protect her.
do the wutai not know about areith?
hope for more soon
cheers
10/16/2023 c13 WhateverPlus
I liked this chapter.
10/15/2023 c13 1R-king 93
Awesome chapter
10/14/2023 c13 codywhite162
Really happy to see that this story got updated again :) I quite enjoy reading it. I was also surprised by you bringing Genesis into play and having him and Naruto test each other in more akin to a spar than an actual life or death battle. This was the wakeup call Naruto needed in order to resume his training since Sage Mode is been temporarily disabled until he can leave Midgar. Quite excited to find out what happens next. Also I quite enjoyed how Aerith straight up admitted that she was into Tifa and Jessie sexually. Looks like our Cetra may be trying to form a harem of her own lol. I still am confused on who is paired up with Naruto. I had thought it was Aerith and it still seems that way but with her admitting attraction to Tifa and Jessie I wonder if a polyamorous relationship is in the cards. Well either way looking forward to finding out as the story progresses.
10/14/2023 c13 fallendemon248
Well now this chapter was rather very informative and now shinra has another theory of we’re naruto might be from. Loved the genesis fight thou I do hope for more next time
10/14/2023 c13 Shadow
Amazing work, absolutely loved it!
375 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »