for Mass Effect: Into Darkness

7/21/2020 c2 5DarthFii
wow, I am surprised that somebody even writes new Kotor - ME crossover!

Well so far the story is establishing itself so I will stick around for the time being to see how it will develop. Its too soon to to be saying how it will go, I am interested in how will you solve Revan going into ME universe and if she wil get HK to tag alone, he definetely must be going with her please!

Regarding Revans state of mind and force in general.. her ending up as Gray is prefeable in my opinion. Stereotypical jedis are boring, while Sith would just be something most shepperd characters woudlnt work with, so going gray would offer most, and more honest character development. Being in between allowing her to be able to tap to all sides of force, while not being tied down by dispositions of Main tropes. her mind is at the moment mess and to be honest her character woudlnt allow her to be pure jedi or sith anyway, since she can glimps at both sides and see both sides problems.
7/19/2020 c2 Guest
Something Clever.

IDK, there isn't anything to criticize about, no messy Grammar, and the Story's young enough that we don't have a lot of plot to analyze besides speculation.

It's great as it is.(Right Now) I don't know what could be improved.
6/20/2020 c1 2JustWriteAnon
I'm definitely interested to see where you go from here. The SW/ME crossover scene is definitely nowhere near as populated as you'd think it'd be (though it probably doesn't help that there's two different categories with no obvious difference), so a new entry is always welcome - especially one that looks like it's going to be well-written based on this first chapter.
6/17/2020 c1 Terlander
Looks promising. I'll be looking forward to see where you'll take this!
6/15/2020 c1 NervousRice
Beware that when you will get to the point of the two universes intersecting, there will be reviews that scream about the Tech difference. My suggestion is to ignore all of the reviews that want this to be a power fantasy. Write what you want. Pay attention to the reviews that give actual feedback.
35 « Prev Page 1 .. 3