for Write for me

11/20/2020 c7 zar33n
oh my gosh this was so perfect. I loved this so much. thanks for sharing!
10/24/2020 c7 Guest
Great story ️️️
10/7/2020 c7 saree141
Ugh soooo so so good!
10/3/2020 c2 dracostylez
lmfaooo if draco is a smut reader fan he should def be looking up on fanfics online
9/25/2020 c7 ImFannyPacked
GET THEM MARRIED PLEASEEEEEThank you for this story! Absolutely amazing.
9/19/2020 c2 TheGirlWhoWaited
I love love love this story and basically all your others as well. Not too far into chapter 2 I came across a sentence where Draco says “I’m a ‘gluten’ for punishment...” As opposed to “glutton” I swear to you I haven’t been able to stop thinking about that typo...every time I see gluten free bread or the like, my mind shifts to gluten free punishment and it is the best. I know authors don’t strive for typos but this one truly has made me smile so much since reading. There is a sign on this strip club I pass on my drive into work each morning where they have posted that they offer “gluten free lap dances” that is probably why I find it so humorous. Thank you for a super sexy story, I can’t wait to finish reading it :)
8/26/2020 c7 Neshaisabookworm
Loved this
8/25/2020 c7 petieu3
this story is going to be the death of me. glad i found it.
7/1/2020 c7 9Nerd Mom Writer
Alright. This just might be my favorite smut story. Well done!
6/25/2020 c7 9khaleesiunburnt
This was really great! The entire thing was riveting and steamy. I do have a little bit of a problem with some places in the story were you jumped from past tense to present tense and back again. But I think a quick edit would fix them pretty quickly. There were a couple of places where I could Britpick as well, but all in all, fantastic little story you have here. Great job and keep writing!
6/22/2020 c7 Guest
Fantastic! This story is sooo cool. Thank you for amazing idea with Hermione's stories. I didn't know that Draco is such a lecher. I would like to translate this story for russian audience, and I would be really greatful if you would give me a permission. Wish you inspiration for futher work!
6/22/2020 c7 Violent-Asp
Loved the end where you know she goes on to soil all sorts of undies with her saucy words. Enjoyed this very much!
6/17/2020 c7 catita55555
Cute! I genuinely enjoy your stories, so I'm off to read more! Thank you! x
6/17/2020 c6 catita55555
I literally swooned. And I just realised there's only one chapter left and that's distressing.
6/16/2020 c5 catita55555