for Tracking Footsteps

4/5 c12 Jo
I love it! Keep up the great work 3 i especially love that the pace is picking up and Il has more screentime than in the canon! He's such an ambiguous character its cool to see him being suspicious and wily _
3/7 c12 Bigbigfan
I need moooore !
That's so precious
2/17 c12 harukatana
Thank you so much for updating your story! I love it so much 3

The last few chapters had me so excited. Can't wait to see what's going to become of Yona, how Soo-won and his supporters are going to react when they learn of her disapperance.

By the way, Soo-won's reaction to Kye-Sook's comment about Yona wanting to sleep with him was hilarious, thank you so much for that masterpiece! (I could totally picture him doing something like that in the manga).

Anyway, keep up the good work ;)
2/8 c11 Bigfanofyours
Pardon, je voulais dire : merci pour ton retour* !
À bientôt pour la suite )
2/8 c11 Bigfanofyours
J'aime trop ton histoire ! Je la suis en anonyme depuis le début merci pour ton retard !
J'ai besoin de la suite
2/3 c11 Windrosse
Lamentablemente, no leo en inglés, debo ir traduciendo tu historia. Pero me encanta! Una versión un poco más madura de la historia, y me encanta como se están desarrollando los personajes.

Solo espero que Yona y Hak puedan tener su romance aquí también, aunque para eso aún falte mucho.

No dejes de actualizar! Estaré esperando el próximo capítulo.

Saludos!
1/13 c7 29AnimeandFanficLover
Are you still sick? Hope you feel better.
1/12 c10 Mee
When I saw that this was updated soon after I left a review I was shock :000
Welcome back once again!
Yeah I can see Yona is feeling conflicted with all these memories coming and making her question everything.
I hope Hak gets to come along with her :”0 or Yona escapes alone and the time skips and reunites with Hak later during a battlefield… haha. But I can’t see Hak being awake from Yona…
By the end of her getting all these dreams/memories,, will she get to remember her past fully?
1/11 c10 TacoCat123
Hehe this chapter is so good! I can’t wait for what happens, because this isn’t exactly a time-travel fic because yona’s only getting her memories bit by bit. This is really exciting! I’m looking forward to the next one. (I also love how Soo-won acted. I’m looking forward to more Yona and Soo-won interactions.
1/11 c9 Mee
I was so excited when I saw this was updated recently! I love seeing Yona slowly being more aware of EVERYTHING. Her aura is growing stronger! Girl boss
12/26/2021 c9 butterfly363
Was worried this story had been abandoned. So glad you're back and doing better! I can't wait for next update. Happy Holidays dear!
2/25/2021 c8 PinKrystal
One word to you. DAMN! THIS IS DAMN AWESOME YOU KNOW! Im soooo Happy and excited! This is one of the best Akatsuki no yona fanfic ive ever read please take your time and continue. I love your ideas, i love your writing styles. Please give me moreeeeee! I can't wait for next! XD

Since today im declared my self as one of your fans. Love you!
2/10/2021 c8 Amanda
I saw this fic when it was only 1 chapter, glad I found it again. looking forward to more.
12/19/2020 c8 watevre2069
Oh god this story is BEAUTIFUL! I am soooo hooked. The amount of layers and how thought out this all is just amazes me. I love how the suspense is all building up and can't wait to see what the conversation between Yona and her father will be like! Enjoy the holidays and i hope that you get better soon if you're not yet recovered:)
11/24/2020 c8 4xKitsurama
Thanks for the amazing chapter! I just can't get enough of Yona and Soo-Won's relationship x') and she was so badass this chapter, it was refreshing xD
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »