FanFiction.Net
for A Shard of Chrysalis

8/19/2021 c3 FluffyNevyn
I play. I know where in the XIV story you stopped. I don't know why. But I'd be willing to keep reading :-)

I main DNC btw, so if you get that far it'd be lovely to see it included D ...assuming this ever continues...
5/12/2021 c3 2Mirrors Cracked And Broken
so Danny Hebert has Khepri's power set, straight up. Jeez.
1/7/2021 c3 13Have a Little Feith
Oh, wasn't the Quote from Hydaelyn "Hear... Feel... Think..."? Not "Listen... Feel... Think..."? The former feels more impactful, despite being monosyllabic.
1/7/2021 c3 Have a Little Feith
Now, I don't normally read Worm fics, mainly because of how shitty the world's setting is, more on that later in the review, once I've said what I've meant to... anyways, I don't normally read Worm fics, crossover or otherwise, but this, and one other, are awesome stories. This? This is glorious, in my eyes. I started playing FFXIV a few months before Shadowbringer came out... I want to say I started near December...? Anyways, and only stopped playing when my interest in the grind was lost. I hadn't made it through A Realm Reborn yet, though I do know what happens in broad terms. This fic makes me want to try and get past where I was. I literally needed maybe one or two levels on my White Mage, and I'd be good to go for the next story event. I hope this gets updated relatively quickly, because it's awesome. I'm willing to wait, though. Just... not 2 or more years, alright?

Anyways, on to my "Why I Don't Normally Read Worm Fics". Basically, the world of Worm is really crappy. In North America, it's illegal to support fascism, like the Neo-Nazis did. But somehow, it was never made illegal to support them in Worm? It's bull. And allowing a Caped to bully a civvie to the point where she Triggers from Traumatic Stress? Bullshit. It would get the bully arrested for hate crimes, or whatever the equivalent is. Assault using a Deadly Weapon would be a probability, considering that many soiled hygeine products being shoved in the same locker as said bullied teen, right out in the open? If those don't count as a biological warfare weapon, I'd be surprised. So, yeah, really crappy setting. Well put together as far as world building goes, but an utterly crappy world altogether.
12/11/2020 c3 2PigglyJuffs
Really hope you keep on with this story. It's really good so far, barring some minor writing errors that can be easily fixed up. I just need more FFXIV stories on here that I really enjoy, and seeing what you do with Worm in the mix has me giddy. Keep up the good work.
11/9/2020 c3 Kitsune Obsessed Freak
Damn! This is pretty crazy. I can hardly wait for the next Chapter!
11/2/2020 c2 2Betelguess
11/2/2020 c1 10Jaesten
No idea why the next part hasn't been uploaded properly yet. I can preview it through logging in, but it's not showing up at all otherwise. I'm off to bed but I'll try and get it fixed if it doesn't sort it out by time I wake up.
11/2/2020 c1 vukovinik
cant see ch3 it lists that there are 3 at the top but shows only 2
10/31/2020 c2 silentstrixe
Ooh, Danny as a Cape known as Administrator? I like the sounds of this. I wonder what the PRT would think if they learned of Taylor's familial connection to Administrator.

Here's hoping that you continue this fic. It is promising to be very interesting.
9/24/2020 c2 3Grimmideals
Danny is Skitter in this universe? And I'm about halfway down and am getting serious John Wick vibes...
9/1/2020 c1 Guest
Please, continue!
8/10/2020 c2 5PageofNonsense
A very interesting start. What you did with the Écho, the class system, the working of Hydaelyn-based power? It's very promising. The style's good, the plot hooks you.

If I might recommand one single thing, though? Try and divide into somewhat smaller chapters. Perhaps something like 5~7k word chapters. It's more pleasant when you have to do a content check, and to some massive chapters can feel a bit intimidating to read. All in all, though ? It's great, and I for one hope you'll be writing this for a long time.
7/30/2020 c2 Sm7772008
Good chapter, please update as soon as you can.
7/30/2020 c1 Sm7772008
Awesome story. Please keep up the good work.
27 Page 1 2 Next »