for Despair

8/25/2020 c7 4AangxiousKittyCornNerd
Poor Jay! This was probably the vibes I was getting; although I'm not sure why they tried to ward me away, I've read (and planned) literal torture, why was I scared of this?
Oh, well. Just wanted to say great job! Don't worry about posting... at least, not until you're posting close to once a month in total *glares at self*. But if your posts get that infrequent, them maybe it's time to give ol' Reality a solid punch in the face, and tell them that you are going to transform their lemons into oranges and there's nothing they can do about it! Bonus points if you cackle and throw the oranges into the air, making applejuice. ;)
Most importantly: Have fun!
7/29/2020 c6 17Seleine16
I’m really sorry about your wrists. I have fallen off of the same swing three times. First, I was slammed into the fence, second, I fell on my face, and third, I fell on my butt and gave up swinging at my house.
7/29/2020 c7 15Coolestjoy30
Great idea for bringing in the other Elemental Masters! I'm glad you updated, man, a hurt wrist would suck! I'm glad your doing better! Looking forward to the next update!
7/24/2020 c6 11Beatitude Girl
It’s okay, I’ve had a swing snap on me (I went into shock.) and I know how dangerous they can be. Take your time, I’d rather wait than you hurt yourself more.
7/23/2020 c6 22no-longer-active-boi
Aw man, I'm sorry to hear that! I hope your wrist gets better! (are the swings rebelling or something?)
7/22/2020 c1 4Aseret Brown
Dark, but so imaginative. Nice sis, glad we both have an account on here. Can't wait to see how the next one turns out!
7/16/2020 c5 22no-longer-active-boi
Yay! An update! I'm glad Stories won, I like her

I'm sorry to hear you sprained your wrist, I hope it gets better! This was a really good chapter, very powerful. I like the idea that talking to himself is just a habit of Jay's. It's sad, but probably true

Great job! I look forward to the next one!
7/4/2020 c4 no-longer-active-boi
XD It's okay, I get it. Poor Stories, I hope she escapes soon, I like this story!
6/24/2020 c3 15Coolestjoy30
Jay! No!

I am loving this story! I really like where it has been and where it is going. Keep it up! This is a great idea, I'm so glad you thought of it! Keep up the AMAZING work!
6/17/2020 c2 CaptainSteve1
Yay! I'm guessing it worked then?

Very powerful, again in only a few short paragraphs. I like how Kai lies about how bad it is, and you really portrayed how much they care about each other.

I can't wait for more of this, it's very interesting. One thing that I will suggest, is try to make your chapters a bit longer. You don't have to, but in my opinion when it comes to multi chapter stories, longer chapters will make it twice as good. They don't have to be SUPER long, just a little longer. Believe me, I struggle with this when writing too. That's why I normally just write one-shots ;P

Great job and I'm glad you were able to fix things. Looking forward to the next chapter!
6/17/2020 c2 3TitaniumNindroid
*gasp*
Jaayyy! Your eye! Nooooooo

Let’s go kick that thugs butt!
He messed with the wrong group of fans >Also really good chapter!)
6/17/2020 c1 TitaniumNindroid
Awesome! I’m excited to read the next chapter!
6/16/2020 c2 22no-longer-active-boi
Uh oh, this happens sometimes. The formatting is really messed up and it's pretty much unreadable. Glad that it's an update, but I think you'll have to try again in order for us to read it. Just redo the document and get rid of all the coding, and then replace the chapter. Not sure why this happens, it happened to me on my first story too. Can't wait to read it!
6/16/2020 c1 18Angel Talon
What happened?
6/16/2020 c1 22no-longer-active-boi
Wow, I love it. Love me some angsty Jay Walker stories, especially focused around Skybound. Very beautiful, brain is demanding more content. Shush brain! We aren't allowed to demand things, that's rude!

Great job!