for and there's a hunger in me, a hunger in you

2/13 c2 Guest
Loooved it, this is the best Gadge at the games fic, I hope it ends well.
2/13 c1 Guest
Loved it. Good job
1/10 c3 bellagrace5388
I never usually comment but this is just too perfect to not. the way you write gale and madge is just fantastic. In most fanfics they write gale too angry and the fact you managed to keep that in but also give him a sense of humour just adds so much more depth to the character. And I love how you dont write madge as this timid little girl but able to stand up to herself and be a help instead of absolutely useless is much more true to her character. you're clearly incredibly talented and probably dont need my praise but this was just too good not to. I'm am dying here I NEED the next story in this trilogy omg.
12/5/2020 c3 15iris129
Oh my God this is great! And just the way I like Gadge: as my fave revolutionary couple.
9/8/2020 c3 Guest
Really liked this story one of my fave gradge stories! I can’t wait for the next part !
8/3/2020 c3 Guest
Amongst the best Gadge stories I’ve read, loved it. You really captured the very essence of their potential. I always thought there was a sort of rebellious spark between the two. Can’t wait for the next part :)
7/26/2020 c3 5cynthia-writer
Im glad you kept writing and didnt leave it as a oneshot because this is amazing. I really love Gadge and the way you described the games, oh damn that was awesome, cant wait for the next one.
7/25/2020 c3 xxlittlea
wait like this story high key banged... 10/10 LOVED IT!
7/18/2020 c3 17tracelynn
I mean...what can I even say. This just completely absorbed me and destroyed me. I knew how the Games would end but your writing still made it so devastating and my breath was taken away this entire chapter. I couldn’t stop reading and I just kept going till the end. I could ramble for years about this but I’ll just leave it at this: this is such an amazing story and it completely absorbed me and made me feel all the highs and lows of the characters. Everything was amazing and I love that you’re making it a trilogy; cannot wait for the rest!
7/18/2020 c2 tracelynn
okay i am literally DEVOURING this story what the hell...I've always disliked Gale a ton and Madge didn't really make much of an impression on me, but these two chapters...holyyyyy hell I am in love with both of them now. They are so sweet and this story is so realistic and so packed with emotion...it's just too much. The Pre-games last chapter were well written without dwelling too much on everything, and I like how Gale got a 10 since he's just shy of being as strong as Katniss. This chapter though just crushed me...watching her fall for him, watching Rue die, watching them split up...my heart died. This is literally an amazing story. keep up the AMAZINGGG work I hope they both make it out together
7/18/2020 c3 1midnight.candy
Wow that was amazing! I was on a rollercoaster ride of emotions. I feel like you really understand these characters and everything you had them say and do seemed very authentic to them. I'll be reading the next installment! I hope Gale doesn't go back to Katniss now..
7/18/2020 c3 asianinvasion0530
WOW - what an amazing Gale/Madge victor AU - probably the best I've read! Can't wait for the sequel!
7/18/2020 c3 9audreyoctopus
Wow, this was just fantastic. You are truly a wonderful writer an I hope you know that - this story honestly blew me away and I cannot believe I get to read something this amazing for free.

You obviously put a lot of thought and work into this, and it shows - through the plot, through the SPOT ON characterisation - I love how every single word is there on purpose - every single word means something.

You should be extremely proud of yourself, this story is amazing in every single way, and you are an extremely talented author. Looking forward to the next installment.

Have a great day/night!

-Audrey :)
7/17/2020 c3 Guest
Oh my god! What an ending, I'm spechless really. Your writing skills are amazing. Can wait for the next one.
7/17/2020 c3 5River Liren
I'm so glad you made this more than a one-shot. Thanks for a great story and can't wait to see what you share next!
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »