for Louds In The Cradle

7/10 c13 Guest
Write a fic about the Louds beating the shit out of "Rick and The Loud House" author "Itsnouse95".
That dickhead won't allow harmless opinions such as...

"Lincoln x Stella"

...on his boards!
11/29/2020 c13 dogspirit1
So ime reading this and ime thinking to myself yeah he's making some good points but he's invaludating the whole plot of the story here because all of these situations could have been avoided if the parents had just done their job and been parents. All this Lincoln's trying to game the system when he probably wouldn't if his parents not his sisters who don't know anything themselves had just sat down with him and explained things all this other craziness would have been avoided. Instead we get the parents playing these bullshit mind games instead of just saying look this is what you did wrong, this is why, this is why your getting punished. Ynow parenting. Their way is just sending mixed messages. Probably why their methods aren't working and their children aren't learning anything. Their terrible parents both on the show and in this story. Sitting around blaming the kids for their neglect and stupidity isn't helping anything.
9/4/2020 c13 9Claircrystal
In the future, Lincoln is either going to

A) Only date/marry a domineering, alpha female who abuses him and he stays with her because at this point he's been accustomed to accept his sisters pushing him around and not allowing him to make mistakes.

B) Chooses girls with low self-esteem who he can control

C) Become afraid of interacting with females and enter the monastery.
9/3/2020 c5 58SoulKiller13
Not bad. Just keep on writing this story.
9/2/2020 c13 23Your Saving Grace is Here
At least Lynn, Sr. owned up to what was probably his and Rita's biggest mistake: letting their kids get away with way too much shit.

I'm sure you are probably well aware of it, but yes, there are psychological and behavioral studies out there that suggest that children who were never told no by their parents growing up are far more likely to fail in adulthood than their peers, because of their un-realistic perceptions of the real world, and not being able to handle criticism or consequences... something that Lynn, Sr. is already predicting will be the case with Lori here.

But, I suppose we can give him and Rita SOME benefit of the doubt: they're raising ELEVEN kids... it's not a logistical possibility that they ALL grow up to be successful and possess ideal lives.
9/2/2020 c13 10That Engineer
Remember to state whose talking after the dialogue ends, because it got a little confusing figuring out who was speaking. And from what I understood from the previous chapter, the parents think Lincoln will end up harboring resentment towards females in general due to his sisters' treatment of him and take it out on innocents as a result. Sounds similar to that theory I have on why Luan goes nuts on April Fools.

Though I have to say the premise of the story feels more like chewing the girls out for previous actions than why Lynn Sr. doesn't see Lincoln reflect his values. And keep in mind the patriarch is afraid of Halloween. It might be a good thing that Lincoln doesn't take much after his dad because he hasn't been a good role model.
8/26/2020 c12 23Your Saving Grace is Here
(Sung to the tune of Everybody Loves Raymond)

He's Lincoln

And he hates his family

His own damn family

He sees them every day

When they pop over to say hi

He wishes it were goodbye

Because he's Lincoln

And he hates his family

His own damn family

SOON THEY'LL DIE
8/26/2020 c12 9Claircrystal
What are the Loud games?

Lori knows boys don't generally have pink bikes with streamers and baskets, she just wanted to emasculate Lincoln by getting a pink license plate with his name on it and not removing the basket and streamers. Rita should tell them putting Lincoln in his place is another type of bullying.
8/19/2020 c11 23Your Saving Grace is Here
Wait, Bobby's here too? I just remembered Ronnie Anne and Sid being hear and listening to Lynn, Sr.'s lecturing, but I didn't remember Bobby being here. But, nice swipe at The Vampires of Melancholia bringing in a hunky actor to reel in young female viewers being a swipe at the Twilight franchise.
8/19/2020 c10 9Claircrystal
So why didn't Lynn Sr. take Lucy aside and told her he knows the Princess Pony book is hers and punish her for going along with Lincoln to catch the 'real' perpetrator?
8/19/2020 c11 Claircrystal
Lori does push around Bobby sometimes. If Bobby found out about Hugh, he'd be furious.
8/12/2020 c10 13Gennai Of Delphi Prime
Ahhh, that last bit... I don’t understand that, can you elaborate?
8/7/2020 c9 23Your Saving Grace is Here
If there's one thing I despise with a burning passion, it's the age-old, "You never asked," respone to somebody inquiring why another had never said anything about whatever the topic is at hand.

And comparing Luna to a ferret face and an Army mule? Wow, I would say them's fightin' words.

Nice, subtle little Totally Spies reference slipped in there, too.
8/6/2020 c9 9Claircrystal
So Lincoln discovered Sam was a girl and told his family making Luna annoyed with him.
7/31/2020 c8 23Your Saving Grace is Here
First they're abnormal, now they're freaks of nature. Somebody's really shooting for that coveted Father Of The Year Award.
28 Page 1 2 Next »