for Welcome To Earth

7/7 c16 Guest
I love this, I love you
6/22 c1 Ctenophora
Hey
A child of Death heals Rhodey, Tony trying to keep some Avengers and maybe a new villain?
Nice
I also really enjoyed the fluffy friends part of the last chapter.
Though I would have enjoyed Harry struggling in a final year of high school as mentioned in one of the first chapters.
Hope you find the energy abd time to update this story some time
6/4 c16 avinajain18
love ur book can't wait to read more!
5/24 c16 TrumpasaurusRex
I really dig this story and the pairing is happening organically, which I like.
Please keep it going.
5/24 c16 darkpsychoqueen
this story is awesome cannot wait to see what ut mind comes up with next..all i know is that it will be awesome
5/15 c16 Problemchild667
Please update soon
5/14 c16 11Fk306
this is great I look forward to the next update
5/14 c16 1CheekyCaleb
Wonderful as always! Congrats on finishing uni, can’t wait to see what you’ve got planned for us with the story!
5/12 c16 Gouravsilentreader
Awesome story
Love y
5/11 c16 Guest
I fucking love gay shit.
5/11 c1 ImaginativeFury
garbage. Good god but this is pure shit. Typical gay shit too.
5/11 c16 Guest
Yay! New chapter. I hope Mr. Security guard is okay and alive. I wonder if Harry will meet the rest of the avengers
5/11 c16 Aratherfluffyfatcat
Enjoying the story thanks.
5/10 c16 1Aegea
Love it
5/10 c16 larmmason
yes, Harry. doing something good when others really appreciate what you did sure feel really good and fill you with contentment.

and I really love how Peter spend time with Harry and his friends there. they're really lively and yep.. also really fluffy!

also welcome back Author-san. hope things go well with the Final. Medical school's really serious and hard. you being able to study it continuously for 6 years 's already really great! but don't forget to find sometimes to let your mind rest along with your body. The stress could accumulate and get to you overtime. good luck and be safe!
447 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »