for Alternative Walkaway Job

2/26 c29 2bettamax
Both Walkaway jobs were great stories as usual! Love the fact that there are two versions, it's always interesting to see how the same general storyline plays out so differently with just a new perspective. Thanks for writing.
9/11/2020 c29 WolfhoundLove1
I believe this is the first story I've read of yours. It's really wonderful. Now I've got to charge my phone so that I can read more.
You've shown another side of Sophie that I've never seen nor read about before yet it fits the circumstances perfectly. She's brilliant in her anger, if that makes sense to you.
Thank you for the story. I'm sorry that you couldn't write for years due to your illness. I do hope you're over it now. Wishing you well and thanks once again. I'm so looking forward to more.
6/29/2020 c29 aal818
Thank you. Great story. Similar to the previous one in in some ways. Glad you are back. Hope things are well with you.
6/29/2020 c26 aal818
WOW. Is this to be the end?
6/28/2020 c24 aal818
Really liked going back in history with Parker summing their lives before and after Nate.
6/28/2020 c22 aal818
My o My. Somewhere I read another incident like this. Lots of angst. I’ll keep reading.
6/28/2020 c18 aal818
Oh my goodness. Lots of twists and unexpected turns. And Bonono is in it. Guess I’d better get reading to get it all straight.
6/27/2020 c11 aal818
I like Elliots plan but will the others be able to live with his timetable. Definitely different than the 1st story. So far so good.
6/27/2020 c7 aal818
This doesn’t sound like an alternate to the previous story. Many different changes. More mystery
6/27/2020 c6 aal818
Oh dear. So Nate walks away. What’s up?
6/27/2020 c3 aal818
OMG. So heartfelt. I was in tears. It adds to the DVD. What’s up next?
6/27/2020 c28 aal818
Oh dear. Not sure I like this alternate. Sure puts an ending to the story. I like your writing. It has lots of description and angst. This much I am not sure of. So does this end your episodes?
6/26/2020 c27 7Cgarcia555
Wow. Sophie gave them what got! Love it.
6/25/2020 c26 Cgarcia555
Boy Nate sure can be a dumb cluck! Hope everything works out ok. Or Eliot might just go to the prisioysnd get a pound or two of Trevor’s flesh!
6/21/2020 c14 Cgarcia555
Love this story. Poor Nate. He is such a smart stupid man. I do hope the team catches up to him soon. Seems he’s starting to come yo his senses.
Next please. Lol