for Fallout: Stranded

6/16 c50 Clagan
Glad I stumbled upon this gem of a story keep up the amazing work
6/16 c50 Cosmic pulse
''They also seem to be onto the fact that I need my equipment to summon my weapons since it
isn't magic. I can see how they came to the second conclusion, but not the first. Do they have an informant?''- Is this foreshadowing to something? Is there a traitor in the group? The only people who know about the Pip-Boy are Anastasia, Ender and Elt. Was Elt captured and interrogated about Six's abilities? Let's hope that's not the case and that I'm just reading to much into it. It's just the way that sentence is phrased which makes me really suspicious. Great chapter :D
6/16 c50 Imperial warlord
MGE wonderland, Cheshire cat is guide to all, who visit area and is only one that has high change of them getting out of wonderland.
6/15 c50 Guest
Time to break out the mini nukes
6/15 c50 Dasgun
.-.
6/15 c50 p6lishb6kser
So, the prison break is over :D
I wonder why he didn't take out any weapon yet, but that doesn't matter for now. I just want to see the tables turned and brain matter flying :D
6/14 c50 1Admechservitor
Another amazing chapter. I hope Markus will live through this and become a part of the main party or at least a reoccurring character.
6/14 c50 454godamora
ok they escaped the castle, now to escape Wonderland itself. The one place in MGE that I'd rather burn to the ground.
6/14 c50 Zombie Overlord
Hue hue, now Six is in the real madhouse. Will he be able to escape the most sexually degenerate place in all of Eos? Will he bag a new mamono companion? He will likely need the help of some of the local residents of Wonderland if he wants to escape and remain sane.

The mamano of Wonderland are incredibly powerful and equally matched in their lustful insanity. Though, much like the companions in the Mojave, Six always manages to find the random oddballs that stick out from the norm.

As easy as it is to apply the NAXALT fallacy, not all mamano are sexual sociopaths; perverted, definitely. But not all are sociopathic madwomen that think human men as second class citizens or pets at worse.

A cheshire would be interesting as they are the guides of Wonderland, or a mad hatter as despite their incredibly lewd nature. They are incredibly intelligent (and insane). Nothing Six isnt used to. A jabberwock will likely be the final “boss” or obstacle for Six, as Alice often uses them as guards to the entry points of Wonderland. Dragons that got corrupted into super perverts. Its actually sad, how corrupted they are.

There are a number of native mamano to Wonderland that even by MGE make me go WTF (see Jabberwock and March Hare), with how degenerate they are. Seriously, Wonderland is the most whack region of MGE’s world.
6/14 c50 Krasie
Great chapter as always every time you update it makes my day so much brighter.

don't bother with losers like the reviewer below me keep on keeping on!
6/14 c50 Acqua OfThe Back
Gracias por el capítulo
6/14 c50 22Mace sheperd
Hey I read this chapter

I found it frustrating that Six just didn't shoot the doors open

Also its really vile how evil the mamono are

Also can you please answer my questions i left in the pms?
6/14 c50 Gamatime
I'm kinda surprised six hasn't broken out the power armor yet. I know that shit would be overkill as fuck but still a big scary suit of armor in wonder land would be very useful
5/27 c49 Guest
Just wanted to say you wrote a fun and engaging story. Good job man, hope your imagination keeps going wild!
5/13 c1 zetsubougintama
Sorry, I didn't here to review your work. But I am here because I was surprised about what I discovered that KC is on the crusade on the MGE fanfic that hurt mamono. It's might be for long time even a year but I want to give some opinions.

Personally, I don't like Staffsergeant's 'The Good Hunter' that much. I have seen many Staffsergeant's works and he seem like he have an obsession on making a grimdark, edgy and OP protagonists just to coming and stomp other setting which target on anime series, especially eroge and hentai genre. I admit some are good like Kuroinu fanfic which I think those bastards deserve it but not The Good Hunter.

I have to say it first, I am Wilmarina simp so my opinion might have bias. The fallen heroine reminded me of Artoria before she met Shirou and while I kinda okay for what she have become I really wish she and the other fallen maidens find a better path to resolve thier problem even they was transfromed (Especially on Mimil and Sasha who I really want them to have a better path, consider there was a more wholesome sects of sabbath and deity like Shirokuto and Eros). But what happened to Wilmarina in The Good Hunter spoiler make me abbandon the fanfic immediatly. I wish for Wimarina for many thing even she became succubus I wish at least she can learn to be a hero again and protect both human and mamono from the greater evil with her own volition. But got a brutally beat down by an edgy OP Bloodbourne player character until she turned into sobbing mess is not what I wish for Mary. It's horrible, not fun and unsatisfying.

That's will go to Druella and demonlord faction too. I don't know why but it seem like majority of MGE fans are like to bully Druella a lot. Most of fanfic that involve her like to portrayed her as a one dimension hentai villainness. Maybe it's just me but I consider Druella have more complex layers, misguided and misunderstood than a straight up evil. Compare to Kiara Sessyoin and Kama, Druella might be looke like a saint yet people simping Beasts of Humanity but condemn Druella and her mother in extended. Hypocrite much? As far as I know I consider Druella is wearing a villainess mask just like Wilmarina wearing a heroine mask.

It's not like I am siding with KC, either. If what you are telling me is true I think what KC done was immature, pointless and potencially lose a support from fanbase. Consider he is Japanese maybe he have no idea how social media norm work in western and other asian countries since I also see some japanese Vtubers have no idea about reddit. Still, I worried about KC's mental health. I wish to see more of his works and hope he will not sulking, let go, continue his works. Disagreement is a part of human nature afterall.

Another thing I was concerned is KC's crusade waver my motivation to create MGE fanfic since I don't know how high the violence I could go in fight scene to not hurt and how lewd I could go in fanservice scene to be SFW. You see, I want to create a MGE fanfic that give a 'True End' to the fallen maides include Druella. Something like making MC help the maidens resolve their issue while making Druella to see an error of her way. What I say is I want to make MGE fanfic with more lightheart action adventure/love comedy harem genre with moderate SFW 'fanservice' but with KC going a crusade I kinda afraid I might and ire if I make one. On the other hand, the fic that KC going after are mostly a fanfic that have too excessive violence on MGE setting. This is the problem about MGE fanbase, some fan who spoke louder than other take MGE setting too seriously and treated the demonlord faction like a Slaaneshi cult and must be destroy. I mean... WTH what's wrong witb those people? They condemn and goes after Lillith and her family yet they leave the ACTUAL Slaaneshi cult alone. Not that KC doing a right thing, mind you.

In the end, my opinions is just based on your telling. I still skeptical about KC going crusade but if there was a smoke they always be fire I guess. Sorry again I am not here to review your fanfic.
771 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »