FanFiction.Net
for Persona 5 Royal - the Novelisation

1/7/2021 c6 UltimateCCC
Will he get all the Will Seeds as planned? How will Confidants chapters faired? Will we see all team members fight or just 4 at a time?
1/7/2021 c5 UltimateCCC
That was one of the heaviest drama moments ever.
1/7/2021 c4 UltimateCCC
New member, new powers!
1/6/2021 c3 UltimateCCC
This is going to be fun.
1/5/2021 c2 UltimateCCC
I questioned about Ren's relationship with his parent(s).
1/5/2021 c6 Marioman101
Oh boy; we're only 6 chapters in and already at 100K words! Crazy!
I don't have as much to say this time, but I still enjoyed it nonetheless.

Thank you for adding an explanation for item storage. It's a pet peeve of mine how characters can carry around a ridiculous amount of equipment without being encumbered somehow.

Interesting that you showed the connection between what Igor and Morgana suggest Ren should do! I never saw that before!

Good luck on your future endeavors!
1/5/2021 c1 UltimateCCC
Taking a page out of P5A?
12/27/2020 c5 Dyna-Man 21
When are you gonna continue "Remnant's Resident Phsycic", I really like the story and want to see it continued.
8/13/2020 c5 7IzanagiOmega
Ok. A novelization. Interesting. Although English is not my native language, it has inspired me to do a fic in my own language. Good luck and I will look forward to what comes next. Stay safe.
8/5/2020 c5 Shadowking7
I just started playing P5R again after playing some other games for a while. I am enjoying how you make the MC more talkative.
8/5/2020 c5 Marioman101
Once again, I’m loving the emotion you are putting into the scenes! To tell the truth, when I was playing the game myself, even though Ren got dragged into the whole Kamoshida debacle, I didn’t really see why he had any motivation to take Kamoshida down other than “for his friends” and “because it was the right thing to do”. To me, defeating Kamoshida’s shadow was more of something for the greater good instead of something personal for Ren. That additional scene with Ren and Kamoshida in the volleyball rally absolutely made me change my outlook! I’m glad that Ren didn’t have any sort of special power that let him dodge all of Kamoshida’s spikes, but when he got dealt a major blow, he had the willpower to react differently than most. That made Ren so much more realistic to me. Not everyone has exemplary physical capabilities, but they *do* have the ability to react however they want whenever something happens to them. Awesome!

Even though Shiho’s fate is “uncertain” right now, I’m hoping that she eventually gets to play a bigger role in the story, or at the very least in Ann’s confidant arc. Shiho’s purpose in the story is very important of course, but I feel like after the Kamoshida arc in the game, she basically disappeared unless you maxed Ann’s confidant. Maybe she can get a tiny bit more screen time here? Who knows!

Anyway, I’m still thoroughly enjoying the novelization! Keep on keeping on!

6/28/2020 c1 legendaryNOT
I’m in awe of your dedication for this work.
6/28/2020 c4 2LightSpecter141
All right, this story looks promising enough but before I fav and follow this, I'd like to know if there is any canon divergence in this story?
6/28/2020 c4 Marioman101
I don't really have as many comments for this chapter that I haven't already addressed, since most of the events in this chapter were just necessary world building. However, I did think of something that I could mention here.

From what I've gathered, it seems like the Will Seeds in the various palaces in P5R were originally planned to also feature a cutscene for each seed. Each cutscene showed some crucial moment in the palace ruler's lives that led to the palace's creation. This feature was dropped for the main game, but I personally think it was such a shame that it went unused! Do you plan on adding in these types of scenes for when the Phantom Thieves discover any Will Seeds? I'd love to see it if you decide to do so!

6/24/2020 c1 Guest
Why would you do this? Persona 5 story are dumb & only appeal to kids who likes to think that the adult treated them badly when in reality they only didn't get the toy they want in christmas.

When you grow up you'll realize that P5 story are worse than any pokemon game