for Knight's Vision

9/13/2020 c11 16Megan1289
aaaaaaaaaaaah this is so good! Karr rehabilitation! Mikayla and Kitt getting together! Good stuff!
7/16/2020 c11 4Doc0517
This story brings in some new dimensions of thought around relationships. Things get complicated with love. I feel like Peter gave up too fast, and Mikayla is correct about KITT. He cannot treat her the way that a human would like to be treated. Are emotions and shared feelings enough? I believe there is more to be written on the subject; room, I hope, for more stories with these wonderful characters. They are like family now, and we all want to know what happens next.
7/16/2020 c11 12KARRfan
Excellent! Love how you wrapped it all up. Well done.
7/13/2020 c11 5TheSpacerat
I loved this story and this was the perfect ending. Michael is back where he belongs. KARR deserved another chance.
7/11/2020 c10 4Doc0517
You never really know how much someone means to you until they are gone. Honor, self-sacrifice are not only human qualities. I hope they get there in time...
7/10/2020 c9 12KARRfan
Had me worried for a moment that KARR would become a 4 door. LOL. Most folks don't realise the modern Charger is a 4 door. The Challenger is the 2 door. Glad you customized the Charger to be a proper 2 door muscle car. Thrilled to see KARR as a Mopar.
7/10/2020 c9 11JessicaLynne
I am loving this series. Now I might be reading a little too much into this but it seems like Kitt is falling in love with Mikayla? The idea popped into my mind after reading this line:

"Actually, his reasons were much more personal but he wasn't going to divulge that."
7/8/2020 c9 4Doc0517
As happy as I am for KARL, it feels a little bittersweet, like we're getting to the end. The scene on the bluff is beautiful and tender. Your writing has an ease in it that goes with this part of the story. It's really good. So glad you wrote this story.
7/8/2020 c9 5TheSpacerat
Great updates! I like KARR‘s new name. Mikayla risked a lot for him but he deserved another change. I love the idea of KITT being on a strike
7/5/2020 c8 4Doc0517
Mikayla’s plan unfolds. The accidental meet-up between the brothers — priceless!
Loved everything about this chapter, even Pig Latin. So what will the betrayed head-strong woman do next? If I were a certain man in Las Vegas, I’d be booking a flight — anywhere.
7/3/2020 c7 Doc0517
Yikes! Dastardly deeds done. Mikayla must jump in to save a friend, and change some minds. Charles is toast after this!
6/30/2020 c6 Doc0517
It was the best of times...

She's surrounded by family, old and new, reveling in the love shown to her from all sides.

This is a wonderful chapter.
6/27/2020 c5 Doc0517
THIS was a great Chapter. Love the way you showed the relationships Mikayla has. And just in time for Christmas, perhaps gifts well-deserved for all her tender heart-work.
6/25/2020 c4 Doc0517
A tangle of emotions. These two AIs are showing some very human feelings, and Mikayla is left to sort it all out.
6/24/2020 c3 5TheSpacerat
Another great chapter! I wish KARR would have come back again after KITT vs KARR. Looking forward the next chapter.
21 Page 1 2 Next »