FanFiction.Net
for Taiji Principle

4/11/2021 c1 silverhawk88
I really liked the flow of the chapter. It flowed really well and was a very sweet chapter.
4/9/2021 c5 8JaquiK
Oh, this is amazing. I love this story. Ranma coming to terms with who she is is always a great thing to read and I definitely agree that Ranma and Akane's initial meeting is a very important catalyst to their relationship, something I hope I cover half as well in my own story.

Keep up the awesome work and I look forward to reading more of this.
4/8/2021 c4 TheOne320
Luna and Artemis should take on their human forms sometime. Would be a good laugh to surprise the group.
4/8/2021 c5 silverhawk88
Wow that was a intense chapter! I am glad Mina was able to convince Angwyn to stop what she was doing. Also it sucks she was too late to help the kingdom. Great chapter as always. Also there is an interesting tidbit I remembered about Metalia. She was born from abnormal activity from the Sun. If you ever want some interesting info to use.
1/12/2021 c4 7Bigou
Happy to see this live. And with a great chapter, as always. Thank you. (I would love to be more critical, but I honestly don't see how.)
1/11/2021 c4 silverhawk88
Oh snap and it gets interesting! That is going to mess with Ranma.
1/11/2021 c1 williamsdamas1
buenas, como estas? me presento mi nombre es Williams Damas, tu adaptación es muy buena, yo creo que eres la indicada para continuar una historia o crossover muy vieja pero muy buena esta se llama Vengeance and a Half esta escrito por fire ya retirado

good, how are you? I introduce myself my name is Williams Ladies, your adaptation is very good, I think you are the one to continue a very old but very good story or crossover, this one is called Vengeance and a Half, it is written by fire and retired
10/30/2020 c4 Lukkai
Hm... I'm not fully sure. But have you been replacing the old "Words from the author" page with an actual chapter and then written a new Wfta at the end? Because it does look that way to me . And that does make it a bit harder to follow the story, since I often check on how far I've read a story by looking for my most recent review on it and what chapter that review was for. And the list for reviews on ffnet only shows the correspondent chapter numbers, not the titles. These short messages in the Wtfa chapter are better placed at the beginning or the end of the actual chapters. With them being written as a chapter of their own only in special cases.
10/26/2020 c4 2DianaBialaska
I really like this story. Poor Ranma has really been messed up by Genma. Hopefully Genma will redeem himself somewhat when he hands over the doll, which I can only assume will unlock some painful memories for Ranma, but at the same time also give Ranma much more clarity about her identity, the knowledge that she felt like a girl a long time before Jusenkyo.
9/13/2020 c3 9khammel
Interesting exploration of themes and issues the stories bring up. I was going to raise some questions about Ranma wondering if she is a “Haruka” or “Michiru” but realized that It was characterization on your part of Ranma’s thoughts. She probably sees it as a binary situation, though it isn’t always so clearcut. it will be fascinating to see her perceptions evolve over time as she and Akane figure out their marriage. There seem to be a large number of new characters being introduced, despite being so short a story so far (2 posted chapters). Some are genuinely intriguing, however. As cited in other reviews, there are a few errors in the chapters. Feel free to PM if you would like help proofing things.

Best of luck, and thank you for a new perspective on this story!
9/4/2020 c3 Lukkai
So far, this ain't bad. But if you feel the need to polish it up some, I'm not going to stop you. I've been enjoying the "Sailor Ranko" stories so far. A new one does certainly get my attention.

One short thing I'd like to mention though, if we're talking corrections anyway: It's not 'yuma'. The often used spelling 'youma' actually points out a long 'o'. The 'u' does not make it into the pronunciation at all. An alternate spelling would be 'yōma', but on a western coded keyboard, 'ou' instead of 'ō' is just easier and faster to type. Hence why it tends to be more popular in quick uses like forums, comment sections but also often in fanfiction writing.

As for gaps in between updates... Some of the stories I follow have pauses of up to and more than a year between chapters. This is a hobby after all. People write as much and fast as they have time and motivation to do it. So as long as you keep on writing somewhat regularily, even if it's only parts of a chapter per week, you're way in the clear. No need to worry about that.
8/26/2020 c3 2DianaBialaska
I like this story so far and it will be interesting to see where it goes. I honestly feel the original story should have delved far deeper into the gender issues, instead of mostly using it as a plot device. But one thing that always intrigued me was Ranma's lack of gender dysphoria in female form. Ranma will loudly announce being a boy, then start comparing her female figure with other characters. I guess this was one of the things that made me fall in love with the series in the first place, because I had this idea that the story was actually dealing with a trans girl in denial. And I leaned on the series as I was dealing with my own gender issues.
8/20/2020 c2 AsheTDust
This story is pretty good...

If you’ve never read the Ranma1/2 series and are basing the various character personalities on a wiki blurb.

I’m familiar with the various storylines that it took to reach this point and unfortunately the Sailor Ranko series is sort of like a prolonged game of telephone. With each successive author the characters act less and less like they originally appeared.

Your Ranma simply doesn’t act, think or react like Ranma should. Heck, go reread Fire’s version and compare it to yours. They are nothing alike.

Is your story bad? No, it’s not even close to being bad. However what it is, is wildly inconsistent with what came before.

Good luck.
7/21/2020 c1 1FrostingFlames
Ooo, this seems really nice so far! I’m glad to see somebody picking up the Sailor Ranko series. It’s one of my absolute favorite fic universes tbh.

I’m also really glad to see that you’re leaning into the Identity issues caused by reincarnation. Tbh that’s one of my favorite aspects of the Sailor Moon universe and I really wish more fics would explore that in depth.

I’ll definitely be eagerly waiting to see where this goes!
6/24/2020 c1 7Bigou
I'm happy to see someone else try to bring more to the "Sailor Ranko" saga. Count on me to read future chapters.
31 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »