for By The Light of Day

10/4 c7 Lyanna
Hmm... Xakais should have stay in jail for his own safety.
I wonder how far Garak can go to protect his secret even if Xakais's murder will be impossible to covert mostly because Somee spoke with her superior. And even in the Tal Shiar, they weren't exactly agree on this investigation.
10/6 c7 KaffeeKonsum
THE Sisko. One shouldn't be too cheeky in his presence. Anyway, I'm still a bit with Xakais. Now I hope it won't be a mess for him.
This chapter felt like a real episode. The characters on point again - especially Quark's :-D
Thanks for your effort!
9/25 c6 Lya
Even if Xakais discovers the truth, will it change something ?
First colonel Lovok was replaced by a Changeling and now Vreenak was killed in a weird conspiracy. Xakais is just a centurion and I don't think he's beneath being a victim in this story. He's really not safe. At Last, unlike Garak Odo will not harm him but the issue of this situation is gonna to be very complicated. Thousand people could have their own reasons to want Grathon Tolar dead.
Maybe he'll find some peace in knowing the truth but... I doubt it.
9/24 c6 KaffeeKonsum
As always I enjoyed the new chapter.
I'm torn, on the one hand he deserves to know the truth, but on the other the Federation needed the Romulan Fleet.
It was necessary, but damn I'm still mad that Vreenak had to die. This episode was one of ST's beacons! When dialogues were not shallow and acting was a profession...
9/2 c5 Lyanna
Conspiracies are everywhere. But Xakais is in danger, he met Elim Garak. I love Elim Garak but he's really dangerous and the fact he made a contact with Xakais isn't a good sign.
9/4 c5 KaffeeKonsum
Clever. Thank you for the update and for reminding me of my ancient history studies...those intrigues and conspiracies...still entertaining.
I'm eager to know what he is going to do after he learns the truth.
8/26 c4 KaffeeKonsum
Thank you for a new chapter and really good Star Trek.
Of course Garak already demasked him. It's GARAK. Seems someone is in trouble...
I'm curious how the story unfolds.
You deserve way more readers and reviews.
7/19 c3 20Rose d'Epine
Your story is awesome. Not sure if it's a good idea to play tongo with Ferengis but I love your character. He's well written and has a good insctinct. Is he going to meet Elim Garak ?
7/18 c3 25Iniki Melset
This is a pleasure to read: concise style, just enough description to imagine the people and the action, and a slow build-up to the story which holds the reader's interest. Each character who has something to say is given a special way of expressing him- or herself which makes the conversations sund authentic..

I'll be looking forward to see how the plot of your story develops. To judge by the first three chapters, it wil be a good one
7/18 c3 KaffeeKonsum
Obviously you are an experienced writer. I appreciate not only your credible main character (seriously one of the best Romulans I've ever read) but the choosen structure and on point descriptions - without being too detailed - as well. Thanks and hope you continue!
6/26 c2 Lyanna
This is going to be complicated.
Section 31 and the Tal Shiar are allies, specially Koval and Sloan. Who benefit from Vreenak's murder aside of the Federation ?
I understand Xakais's suspisions but the Tal Shiar never wanted to be ally of the Dominion. That's why they make an alliance with the Obsidian Order. Vreenak was a member of the tal Shiar but he was also a politician, a senator. I believe some "pure" operatives agent of the Tal shiar weren't agree with treaty.
Sorry for my bad english. I really like your story.
6/19 c1 Lyanna
I want an ivestigation about Vreenak's death. i can't believe the Romulans bought his death, they are supposed to be paranoid.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service