for Nameless Blood

6/10/2005 c6 kimmi45908
i like it. it would help if u indicate where we leave to and fro egypt and england. u need another way 4 doing thoughts like~blahblahblah~k? u should make it that while hiei was at a kingdom, boton falls in love with some1 there *aka koenma*
7/18/2004 c6 Chihiro
Mhuahahahahahahha,I finally got on the net!(lightning&thunder in the background) *ahem*Anywho, Great chapter! By the way I e-mailed you so yeahh...um I really hope that you update soon, Ill be waiting for the next chappie! hugs all around!^.^ hehehe

till next time!
7/16/2004 c6 6Ninja Chic
does what sound farmiliar...j/k yay new chap i luv it its kool! boo! we want more!

*throws shirukens at icey, she dodges and throws them back, cuts some of NC's hair off*

ah! *scared* ok ill wait patiently. *sits in corner and waits for icey to update* z... cya saturday...z...
6/23/2004 c5 Angelatheartdemonatmind
Hey when's the next chapter suppose to come up? I've been waiting (im)paitionly...
6/11/2004 c5 Angelatheartdemonatmind
I really like the story so far. But will Hiei fall in love with Ritz, and what will happen when he finds out that she isn't the princess?
2/26/2004 c4 Chihiro
Yay! You finally updated! It took me forever to find the story but i did in the end!Yep, i'm still hooked... How could they cancel invader zim! It just isn't fair anymore and school sucks i mean i just finished taking exams and now theyr'e making me take the FCAT! How retarded is that? Anywho i'm glad that you updated and i hope the next chapter will be in soon! Later^_^
2/21/2004 c4 Ninja Chic
YAY NEW CHAPPIE! wait you read this to me, so kinda new chappie, i luv heie in this story, U MUST CONTINUE ICEY! by the way hows the smurf (lol) j/k update soon, peace out!
(i luv kurama ^_^)
10/10/2003 c3 Chihiro
It's me, your favorite reviewer!^.^ tell you what... why don't you e-mail me. k! Anway... I thought it was geat the way you made Hiei dis "Ling".Yay! Go Hiei! Wish I could come up with something for the next chappie now, but I can't think of anything right now. Sorry! e-mail me!
7/26/2003 c1 Chihiro
Hey, sounds good so far. Please update sooner than you say because I want to know what happens. Please!^.^
7/1/2003 c1 Slient Dreamer
Hiei & Yukina's mom's name is Hina & their father's name is Kyouki( I got the father's name from an fanfiction,so it might not be his real name).

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service