for BeyBlader Beast Boy

11/23/2020 c3 Eris
Awesome story. Very fascinating. Hope you update soon again.
7/13/2020 c3 zaksaurus1
When’s chapter 4
7/2/2020 c3 69mdizzle
So far so good! I look forward to some awesome battles!
7/2/2020 c3 182Luiz4200
If Raven is going to make her own team, I suggest she includes that goth boy she met during one of the early episodes.
7/2/2020 c3 23Remzal Von Enili
Interesting. A beyblade could be either very good or very bad for Raven. Since they turn emotions to power and rely on the user as a battery.

This could either make her more emotional and less stable or she'll be able to offload her excess emotional energy and have better control. I guess it depends on her relationship with her bitbeast.

And unfortunately I don't forsee a good relationship with Mal.
6/24/2020 c2 69mdizzle
Wow! Raptop, that takes me back! Now don't forget to take as many liberties as you want! This is YOUR story now
6/21/2020 c2 23Remzal Von Enili
Huh. Well I guess I guessed right. Didn't expect paper dragon to appear.
6/21/2020 c1 Remzal Von Enili
I wonder what kind of bitbeast BB would have? Maybe a version of The Beast turned into a bitbeast instead of locked down inside him?
6/21/2020 c2 125Atarya QueenofEgypt
Can I adopt this story?
6/21/2020 c2 182Luiz4200
I said it in the original posting and I'm saying it now: that sounds like the kind of name Beast Boy would come up with.

I'm not complaining but, any special reason you merged chapters 2 & 3 together?

I have a suggestion: add a note explaining the fic so far is material from the fic's original author.

Another suggestion: villains from Teen Titans forming a blader team.
6/20/2020 c1 Luiz4200
Assuming it's from before the Doom Patrol recruited him back, he can enter as Garfield Logan.
6/19/2020 c1 69mdizzle