FanFiction.Net
for Training Day at Midtown

6/4 c1 anonymous
OMGGGG I LOVE THIS FIC PLS MAKE ONW WHERE MIDTOWN HIGH AND THE AVENGERS REACT TO SPIDEMAN HOMCOMING PLSSSSS! TYSM TYSM TYSM!
3/4/2023 c1 owtena
Great story! I love stories where Peter is showing off his powers! this is one of my favourite
1/14/2023 c1 ocampoprincesshanahssap
m
10/15/2022 c1 Ice- Daisy
wow
great story
8/6/2022 c1 wolfwind42
Small nitpick but could Brad really have put himself in danger with the bench press? To use it, you have to lift the bar off the rack. If the bar is set to five hundred pounds, I don’t think Brad could have lifted it off the rack to begin with.
12/10/2021 c1 Guest
o
8/17/2020 c1 setsuako
please write more! this was so good
8/4/2020 c1 peterisamoodparker
i loved this so much! i’m reading at almost 1am and was laughing so much i was worried i was going to wake up my family please write more of this! i’d love a scene with peter running the track, and definitely one where he absentmindedly starts walking on the ceiling!
6/19/2020 c1 Whats cannon
So just wanted to say while it currently might not be considered part of the cannon timeline instead of a mostly forgotten side thing, there was a time in the comics with a version of spider-man that was sticky all over his body instead of just hands or feet.
6/21/2020 c1 50Blaney
is this a re-post because I'm sure I've read this before...

regardless, love the story, literally loled at the "yeah, I'm definitely gay." line.

fyi in the comics peter is "sticky" all over his body not just his hands and feet.

the movies I'm not sure. about.
6/20/2020 c1 5Aztecl
I love the Billy Elliot reference
6/19/2020 c1 3WALU1G1
This is hilarious
6/19/2020 c1 deletedacccccc
This was so fun, and love the character arcs, especially Flash’s.