for Shattered

8/6 c16 48KeepingUpDisappearances
Woohoo! Fantastic conclusion!
8/2 c14 KeepingUpDisappearances
Good one! You're doing great!
7/29 c13 KeepingUpDisappearances
Nice update! I've fallen a little behind on this due to family drama and random events. Anyway, fun and exciting chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next.
7/18 c10 KeepingUpDisappearances
Oh no! I am on tenterhooks to see what happens!
7/14 c1 mcouchpotato
This is so good! I can’t wait to see what happens next!
7/14 c9 KeepingUpDisappearances
ooh! What a twist! This really is an excellent story so far. You've kept me guessing!
7/11 c8 KeepingUpDisappearances
So exciting and well written. Really eager for the next chapter!
7/9 c7 KeepingUpDisappearances
Really sweet chapter, especially Daphne and Niles making up.
7/9 c7 723iloveromance
Oh man what a twist! Can't wait for more of this!
7/9 c6 iloveromance
I can't wait to hear this conversation between Niles and Daphne but I love the bond between Martin and Niles.
7/9 c5 iloveromance
Oh thank God, he was revived. A great chapter and very well written one.
7/9 c4 iloveromance
You did a great job with the medical issues. I honestly don't care too much about the details b/c I get the idea and it's heartbreaking to think that he's going through that. I really hope he pulls through.
7/9 c3 iloveromance
This is very touching. I meant to say before that love how Niles and Martin tried to protect each other and how Niles took the hit for his dad. Daphne's reaction here is perfect, as is Frasier's. I think this will bring them all closer together in the end, but I'm anxious to see if I'm right.
7/9 c2 iloveromance
Oh my God, please tell me that Niles will be okay! Off I go to read more of this! I have to know what happens!
7/9 c1 iloveromance
Oh wow, this is intriguing for your first story! I"m glad you're writing Frasier stories! You really have the characters down well.
19 Page 1 2 Next »