FanFiction.Net
for Chronicles Of A Huntress

5/8/2022 c9 7TheGracefulHuntress
I freaking love this! Thank you for writing this amazing story!
5/28/2021 c9 Amber
This is utterly, amazingly fantastic and exactly what I needed.
2/17/2021 c5 23AlEmily360
Oh gosh, how come I never read this?! This. Is. AMAZING! *quickly click to the next chapter cause I need more*
1/5/2021 c9 21234booklover
Beautifully written and absolutely heartbreaking!
Can't wait to see what you write next :)
1/3/2021 c1 fierrochase
I WANNA FIND HERACLES AND DUMP HIM IN THE RIVER LENTHE!THEN HAVE HIM BE HADES SERVANT FOREVER!HE NEEDS TO GO TO TARTARUS!
1/3/2021 c9 fierrochase
This fanfic is really interesting!It was nice to read TTC from Zoe's point of view.
1/3/2021 c9 4WolfOfSilverGoddessArtemis
You really are able to get into characters' heads. This is one of the only Hunt fics where you get to experience and notice things from their perspective.
Good job :)
1/1/2021 c8 21234booklover
Wow! I can't believe you updated! I really like this chapter!
11/12/2020 c7 7divine hestia
I love this so much!
Eager to read more :)
10/20/2020 c7 4WolfOfSilverGoddessArtemis
Great job as always!
Now I am crying. :,-(
10/19/2020 c7 21234booklover
Love this! You've speeded the Zoe-Percy relationship, but it's been blended seamlessly with the cannon. I especially like the part where Zoe realizes that she should have included all the men, the emotion there is almost perfectly portrayed. And also the short paragraph at the end, "And oh, hoe she loved it. The beauty of the stars..." to "civilization to civilization"
You've encompassed her life of over hundreds of years in a few lines!
Looking forward to the next chapter, along with Phoebe's reaction!
Stay safe!
10/1/2020 c1 no70
This is such a big moment and Rick Riordan never gave us a glimpse but I'm glad that you were able to do so. I especially like that last line. Very nice. I liked how you depicted the transition of Zoe going from naïve to brave in font of her sisters. I think that you captured her perfectly and my favorite scene was the one where Zoe runs from the wolf. This explains how the sword became Hercule's in the first place. You managed to fit this into canon and yet expand creatively. Excellent job Kate. The way she reacted with Hercules was actually kind of realistic and then the way she thought of him with betrayal during her trial was cool. All of this was great, grand, wonderful. Goodbye!
9/8/2020 c6 1234booklover
I love this! You've depicted Zöe very well.
8/30/2020 c4 deactivatedaccountnow
This was so great. I've never seen a story if this sorts, and it sounds exactly like a Greek myth.
Zoë had always been a great character, and it's fascinating to see through her view.
6/27/2020 c4 23AlEmily360
Love this! Can’t wait for more! I really like your battle scene :)
19 Page 1 2 Next »