for A Place to Call Home

Cute story
8/21 c15 WildOnionTops
Nice story.
4/22 c15 Jing
Great story! It would have been nice if the ending of Harry Potter was like that. I enjoyed reading your story.
4/10 c6 jessessanto
certo, vamos contar para todos que voldemort tinha horcruxes...confia
3/24 c10 arata7kasuga
I thought he was going to call Mrs. Davis Belinda?
3/24 c8 arata7kasuga
I'd say the only true hallow would probably be the cloak, one enchantment simply doesn't last millennia so it truly does have to be something special.
3/3 c15 grechri
Amazing. I love the feelings you portrayed. It was such a natural development and also the dependency on Teddy for Harry makes perfect sense. He was never thinking about the future and taking care of Teddy showed him he was needed.
2/16 c15 Guest
Great job, good story! I like your idea of one shots after the main story!
1/3 c8 sanbeegoldiewhitey
You certainly threw Lily Potter, James Potter and Sirius Black under the bus.
11/2/2020 c15 HoneyBear84
Love it and seriously can't wait for more
10/18/2020 c15 5Tojiro Murakami
Just finished reading your story. It's a good story. Though there were spelling errors here and there that I would again suggest you might want to correct. Other than spelling errors or missing words, good job on your fic. I enjoyed it.
10/18/2020 c1 Tojiro Murakami
This is only the first chapter so far, and it's written well for the most part, but can you correct some of the spelling errors and missing words? It's just bothering me a bit since the flow of your story is pretty good, but the mistakes are obvious. Nice story so far though.
10/4/2020 c11 CrazyCrookshanks13
Gotta love Pink Floyd!
9/1/2020 c5 1KMJeanne
I like the way you introduced Daphne. Using Teddy’s metamorphing abilities (I think that’s what you would call it) as a reason to need to shop for multiple sizes was clever; not something I’ve ever seen someone write but it makes total sense. A question/note: unless I missed something, isn’t this still within the month of May? If it is Teddy would only be a month old, so he wouldn’t be tugging sleeves to be lifted, and if there was no stroller (pram?) then Harry or Daphne would have already been holding him because of his age. If I missed a few months time jump I apologize. Otherwise, I love Harry/Daphne so I’m excited for what’s coming next!
9/1/2020 c2 KMJeanne
I’m interested to see where this goes but I just wanted to throw out that her name is Gabrielle, not Gabriel. But I like the idea of the missed opportunity of a life debt. And I’m not sure if you’re abbreviating Professor in the same way MisterMr. are pronounced the same, or if you mean for Harry to be actually shortening the word. This may be different in other places, but where I’m from Prof is a different pronunciation. But that isn’t a note/critique so much as a question
141 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »