for A Place to Call Home

8/20/2020 c12 BillBrink
I think I must have missed something. How did Harry first come into their shop and buy Teddy some clothes if the girl's shop didn't open for business until this chapter? Also, check back a couple of chapters, but Harry apparated with Ted after taking him to the bank. I wondered at the time how a baby would handle that if it made most people sick to side by side the first time.
8/1/2020 c13 1Nauro Redcliff
I enjoyed this fic, thank you. My only complaint is I felt the last 2 chapters were rushed. Of course it could be that I’m also not ready for this story to be over.
8/1/2020 c9 debygoebel
This made me cry
So emotional, so sad
7/31/2020 c15 bdwilliams3
Lovely!
7/28/2020 c3 1Tenjo
Despite my dislike for Molly, the 9 3/4 argument never makes sense to me. Every decent parent does that with their kidsNow, what do we say when someone gives you something?to ensure they remember their manners or other important things. Admittedly, the train platform is a weird thing to try and have your kids remember (there’s only platform for them after all) but it’s still one of those lazy writing things Rowling did that can’t so easily be explained away as one of Albus’ schemes.
7/25/2020 c15 Lorien Legacy
Great chapter please continue soon
7/25/2020 c15 Hank1967
Excellent chapter! Glad to see Harry and Daphne are getting ready for marriage. Love the idea of the pool in Grimalud Place's backyard. Too funny that Teddy is scared of the water. I couldn't keep my kid away from it. Looking forward to more one-shots!
7/25/2020 c2 12stealacandy
It's machinations. not mechanisms...
7/25/2020 c15 Dr1zzy
Good one
7/25/2020 c15 EagleHasLanded
Glad to see you'll still be publishing new chapters, I enjoy this version of Harry, Daphne, and Teddy.
7/25/2020 c15 SiriusOrionBitch
I absolutely Loved this! well done and glad to see more on this fic!
7/25/2020 c15 6Freudentraene
Glad to see an update. I loved the small insight into the future life of the family. The house now sounds like a much more pleasant place than before.
7/25/2020 c15 MrKristoffer1994
Harry could always open up his very own business, use his massive fame to his advantage in order to run an succesful business :3
7/24/2020 c4 WeisseHex
This is about your great lyrics from Pink Floyd, my number ONE British band of All time!
Oh, and I'm so happy that Harry blood-adopted Teddy! Did he take on some of the Black traits or the Potter traits or looks? Just wondering because usually these things seem to happen, according to other stories...
7/24/2020 c1 WeisseHex
Here we go again, Dumbledore with his secrecy! Why?
141 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »