for A Place to Call Home

merci !
7/20/2020 c14 5OceanicEternity
Grrrrrrr.
Oneshot please.
Oneshot involving one bed at Grimmauld place with Harry all the loose women.
I wants the oneshot, just saying, but this has to be the most annoying chapter update ever.
7/20/2020 c14 Crypt
Really enjoyed this story, however it just ended so suddenly...
7/20/2020 c14 22Clavyus
Simple and sweet. Loved it.
7/20/2020 c2 A12e
Nope cant read harry whining about being manipulated by dumbledore
7/20/2020 c14 6Freudentraene
I am looking forward to the oneshots! May also check out your new story at a later point! Keep up the good work!
7/17/2020 c1 Othello John
thanks
7/13/2020 c13 Guest
très bien écrit et génial vivement la suite !
7/14/2020 c13 Lorien Legacy
Great chapter please continue soon
7/14/2020 c13 mrhunterjdavis
Good fluff. I like this a lot.
7/13/2020 c11 Goose
Typical Harry/Daphne story with pointless bashing.
7/13/2020 c13 Millsy870
loved the fluff!
7/13/2020 c13 Hank1967
Very sweet chapter! Really enjoyed it! Thought you did a good job bringing them together. I'm enjoying your characterization of Daphne. Harry is excellent, too. He's basically a logical extrapolation of the canon Harry. Ginny is always the wild card (of course, Daphne even more so, which is why extended character development is necessary for both of them), but I could easily see her demanding and enjoying attention as the youngest and most spoiled of the family. Great job with the characters! Can't wait to see what's next!
7/13/2020 c13 welcome007
greatt
7/13/2020 c13 Freudentraene
That was a really nice chapter, sweet as candyfloss. It was heart-warming how Daphne comforted and cared for Harry. And finally they confessed their feelings to each other. I'm curious to see how people out there will react, for example a certain red-headed family.

I found Hermione's letter understandable so far, even if she's obviously quite wrong with Daphne. Let's see how a future meeting will go.

Harry would have to go to the Wizengamot soon, right? I would find it very interesting if Daphne would meet her family there or something like that.

Looking forward to more!