for A Place to Call Home

7/13/2020 c13 MrKristoffer1994
Harry finally found his love and future wife and Teddy finally found his new mother :3
7/13/2020 c13 SiriusOrionBitch
Muchos fluff but muchos good! Well done!
7/10/2020 c12 Guest
et bah dit donc, l'histoire avance bien ! vivement la suite
7/11/2020 c12 3Plymethwill
oh wow, didnt know i needed this one. I feel like I've found my niche for hp fanfics.
7/9/2020 c12 SiriusOrionBitch
I devoured this rather quickly and I loved it a lot! very excited to see it continued (fingers crossed)! Well done!
7/9/2020 c12 EagleHasLanded
Ron, Ron, Ron...just can't stop from being a prat. Nice to see Harry doesn't lump the whole family together and some relationships should last, hopefully with Hermione as well. Also nice to see Andi talk some sense into Harry about Daphne. As usual, looking forward to more.
7/9/2020 c12 6Freudentraene
That was a fantastic chapter! I'm happy that Harry found such a great familiy. It's really time for Harry and Daphne to admit what they have here.

Thank you for sharing!
7/9/2020 c12 welcome007
f molly and ron
7/9/2020 c12 MrKristoffer1994
About fucking time! I really hope and pray Harry will confess his feelings for her to Daphne in the next chapter :3
7/9/2020 c12 Hank1967
Awww... Loved that last scene there. Glad to see that Harry has Andromeda to talk some sense into him. Great job with the blowup at the Weasleys. Ginny's response was intriguing. Either she's still traumatized from Fred's death or she's hoping to still get together with Harry perhaps? Also glad to see that Harry apologized immediately to Daphne. No need for him to get shirty with that one. Sad to see Harry shod of Ron, but it's probably for the best. Ron's got issues and he needs a decade or two to sort them out. Excellent chapter! Thanks for the quick update and resolution to the cliffie. (I hate cliffies!)
7/9/2020 c11 Hank1967
Excellent chapter! Glad to see Harry moving forward towards healing and assuming his responsibilities. Love the attention to detail. Enjoy how you are bringing Daphne, Tracy, Teddy and Andromeda to life. Great job with that!
7/9/2020 c4 6BlindJedi
Why add chapter previews? If people want to read the story; they will. No need to spoil it.
7/9/2020 c12 bdwilliams3
Great work!
7/9/2020 c11 Guest
c'est très bien écrit, passionnant et captivant ! continue comme ça !
7/9/2020 c12 wolf970
Very nice keep
Up the character building did harry use a wand or wand less when he blew dumb ass across the room
141 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »