for A Place to Call Home

7/9/2020 c12 wolf970
Very nice keep
Up the character building did harry use a wand or wand less when he blew dumb ass across the room
7/9/2020 c11 8Freudentraene
Nice chapter!

Yeah, Harry, you are right. Life is often confusing and I don't have the feeling that it will change at some point xD

I particularly liked the scenes of Hermione and Arthur talking and Harry, Andromeda and Teddy visiting the Weasleys. Although I understand the importance of "narrative" sections, in which events over a period of time are summarized, I particularly like scenes "in real time". The conversation with the Weasleys and Hermione started quite calmly, but then you more and more got the feeling that disaster is looming. And somehow I don't have the feeling that it will get better in the next part. Quite the contrary. Looking forward to reading that!
7/8/2020 c11 welcome007
f ron
7/8/2020 c11 MrKristoffer1994
Sigh, Ron never learn...
7/2/2020 c9 Linda
Love the update
7/4/2020 c10 Lorien Legacy
Great chapter please continue soon
7/4/2020 c10 Hank1967
Excellent chapter! Loved the backstory and level of detail. Glad to see Daphne and the Davises joining the Black family/clan. Also glad to see Bill and Fleur helping Harry. Also enjoy seeing a responsible Harry working toward his future. Great job!
7/4/2020 c10 EagleHasLanded
A good chapter. It was good to see Harry let some emotion out which may help him heal. And I enjoyed the dinner and seeing the new household start to be built. Looking forward to what's next.
7/4/2020 c10 wolf970
Keep up the good work and writing. Can't wait for the next part.
7/4/2020 c10 Freudentraene
I really enjoyed the dinner between the Black and Davis families. So now they are a clan xD
I was glad you mentioned Winky. She doesn't appear that often in fan fictions.
Looks like Daphne raves about Harry. Apparently he had also nothing against the kiss on the cheek. Go, Daphne! You are a Slytherin! Just take what you want! I don't think Harry will protest haha xD
7/4/2020 c2 kayleneproctor94
Hi while this seems like an interesting story I am really bothered that it is always 'prof' instead of professor. I just can't imagine everyone saying it like that and it brings me out of the story
7/4/2020 c10 MrKristoffer1994
Finally! About time Daphne finally realizes she truly has feelings for Harry :3
7/4/2020 c10 welcome007
So good.
Author I am really liking the chapters.
Cant wait to read more.
7/1/2020 c9 bdwilliams3
Excellent!
7/1/2020 c9 Hank1967
Excellent chapter! Glad to see Harry moving forward with Daphne and the Davises. Also glad to see Neville's involvement in the story coming. Fantastic scene with Harry, Bill and Fleur. Glad to see that someone from the Weasley's is sticking by Harry's side. Bill is likely aware that Ginny's infatuation with Harry is just that - an infatuation rather than a true, deep love. I'm sure Fleur helped with that a bit... That last scene was rather deep - enjoyed it! Can't wait to see what's next!
142 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »