for A Place to Call Home

6/28/2020 c6 The Edible Scump
Nice chapter. Looking forward to more
6/27/2020 c6 8jbern
An enjoyable story. Best of luck continuing.
6/27/2020 c6 anarion87
nice story so far
6/27/2020 c6 wolf970
Damn that was good, worth the wait keep up the good work see u soon.
6/27/2020 c6 welcome007
great chapppter
6/27/2020 c6 Hank1967
Excellent chapter! I busted out laughing when Harry came home ranting and Andi handed him Teddy! Brought back memories! Good job with Kingsley and the reporter. Also, thanks for the quick update. Looking forward to the next chapter!
6/27/2020 c6 7Freudentraene
Great chapter! I really enjoyed the conversation with Kingsley and the subsequent interview. I am very excited to see how the public will react to the truth about Tom. He was just a megalomaniac, but otherwise a normal man. Anyway, you should never overhype people, especially not yourself. But Tom probably never learned humility. I'm also excited to see what letter Harry wants to write, also what the offer is that you mentioned. Maybe the letter goes to Daphne and the offer is from her? Or maybe it's something completely different. In any case, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
6/26/2020 c5 Hank1967
This is off to an interesting start. I like how you're prying Harry out of the canon mold in a reasonable manner and moving him in a different direction. I like seeing him take charge of Teddy's life. It's a good new purpose for his life now that Riddle is gone. It will give him a good direction. Also glad to see him waking up to Dumbledore's machinations and not allowing anyone (the Weasleys) to push him in a direction that he doesn't want to go. Looking forward to whatever you have next!
6/26/2020 c1 Hank1967
Why was there only 15,000 galleons in the Potter vault? They were supposed to be well off?
6/26/2020 c5 bdwilliams3
Good intros!
6/26/2020 c5 anmoldance
Nice going bud,, will love see how story progress and some more cute moments..
6/25/2020 c2 Harvey
Professor not Prof. When a character speaks they should say the whole word.
6/25/2020 c5 The Edible Scump
Great chapter. Looking forward to more.
6/25/2020 c5 Millsy870
I enjoyed the chapter, I like what you have done with daphne
6/25/2020 c5 welcome007