for Star Trek Hunter Ep 26: Rain Over Rising Sun

10/9/2020 c23 3Solasnagreine
Ohhh I wonder which one of them it will be :-)
10/8/2020 c22 Guest
Oh my word, ‘antique formula race car’ I can totally see what the spaceship looks like! Solasnagreine
10/7/2020 c19 Solasnagreine
This gets more frightening by the minute, and I’m still getting the occasional flashback to the moving worm in the forehead scene... so vivid it makes me almost ill!
10/4/2020 c18 Solasnagreine
The sad thing is I’m starting to run out of chapters to read!
10/3/2020 c17 Solasnagreine
“It was a good first move as a disruptor beam passed through the space their heads had just occupied” that made me laugh.
I know they were mentioned earlier, but I love the location pin idea, beam them straight to the brig!
9/28/2020 c15 Solasnagreine
Oh dear, dark days ahead...
Maybe Minerva could be the new Borg Queen?
9/28/2020 c14 Solasnagreine
I thought, "where in the world would they get a pink kimono?" a replicator must be a wonderful thing!
I like Gamor's style!
9/28/2020 c12 Solasnagreine
Is Dragomut a baddie? Would the transporter detect that he was Klingon?
9/24/2020 c11 Solasnagreine
That sounds ominous “I will ensure everyone knows the price for passage...”
9/24/2020 c10 Solasnagreine
Parts of this chapter bring back happy memories of that 1980‘s sci-fi tv series ‘V’ when the aliens were draining, I think it was hoover dam. Yes I’m showing my age!

The way you write things makes me laugh, eg he was using real paper and an ink pen! Thank you :-)
9/24/2020 c7 Solasnagreine
(Looks at the next episode to see if Buttons dies)
9/18/2020 c4 Solasnagreine
The spaceships sound amazing with their different environments, lakes, oceans, trees. And not just holodecks!
9/15/2020 c3 Solasnagreine
The rate we are going on our planet I hope someone invents this kind of technology soon. Then again, it might not be a good idea for humans to go further afield!