for Love Me

6/30/2020 c2 SG1 SGMe
This touched my heart because I feel like Susan feels in here sometimes. I just want someone to love me so I don't have to care so much. As a Christian, I felt this deeply. Thank you for sharing.
6/28/2020 c2 18John Jude Farragut
Gorgeously done.
6/22/2020 c2 4SouthwestExpat
This was beautifula wonderful description of the love that is like none other. It is deeper, higher, broaderbeyond our comprehension.

Yet it is brought near to usfor He took on our human nature, and experienced temptation, suffering, and death. He knew weakness, and asked for helpthe Almighty God!

All-powerful, yet gentle and lowly, not breaking the bruised reed.

And He is the only One who can satisfy our deepest desires, for He made us, made us to be filled with Him. I don't remember the exact quote, but Augustine wrote about our souls not finding rest until they find it in God.

6/21/2020 c2 68WillowDryad
Lovely.
6/21/2020 c1 5Scarlett Cash
Wow. Really beautiful and heartbreaking. I actually have something short I'm in the process of writing for Susan, too. I really enjoy seeing others writing about her as well. Thanks for sharing!
6/20/2020 c1 69trustingHim17
this was so poignant. perfectly Susan
6/20/2020 c1 68WillowDryad
Oh, this is so lovely and so deep and so heartbreaking. I don't know what to say really. It's beautiful and crushing all at once.

Well done.

Imma go hide in a dark room now.
6/20/2020 c1 4SouthwestExpat
I didn't find this OOC at all, more introspective than maybe we usually find Susan but a more hidden side, not an invented oneone we don't see in the books because this is Susan post-TLB.

Too busy giving love to see how much we receive itit's making me think of Martha, so busy serving she couldn't see the One thing needful sitting right in front of her. And it's not an exact fit, but Martha too had to learn in the aftermath of losing a sibling to look for the Love that will never fail.

Susan saw too late what she had had. And yet, with God, it is never too late while life lastsHis mercies are new every morning, and His love does not fail.