FanFiction.Net
for Help From a Friend

1/24/2021 c1 1tanilc
This story was so sweet
6/23/2020 c1 a trace of amber
Aww this brings back so many memories! It is SUCH a hard transition and of course Emma would try to do it all herself. I love that you choose Sonny to be the rescue ;) and of course he would be the godfather.
6/22/2020 c1 JeaneneP
This was awesome! Sonny is such a big teddy-bear with a massive soft heart! Great story! Please continue writing!
6/21/2020 c1 13ElenaDamonForever81
Love it!
6/21/2020 c1 KazooKaren
This was so sweet. I could definitely relate to Emma dealing with being a new mom and needing help. It was so great that Clay encourages Sonny to check on her and that Sonny, although reluctantly at first, comes to Emma’s rescue for Clay. This was very different for a SEAL Team story, but it was perfect. Nice job.
6/21/2020 c1 4Disnerd71
This was so sweet. I love the relationship between Emma & Sonny. I also live that they adopted Cerb. A beautiful but realistic glimpse into how hard it is to care for a newborn & especially with your spouse gone. Loved it!
6/21/2020 c1 BGB
What a sweet and lovely story! I can just see Sonny being so good looking after a baby. and Clay will be a great dad. Thanks for sharing this. I hope you will write more about this little family and Sonny.
6/21/2020 c1 7lauren2381
SONNY QUINN is the godfather of all our dreams!
This was so stinkin' cute and I really enjoyed the ties to Emma's emotions over losing her mother. It can't be easy trying to figure out how to raise a baby when your support person is deployed and your mother can't help and you have all of these pregnancy emotions running through your body. It was wonderfully done and I think my favorite part of all of this was Sonny's discomfort over Emma breastfeeding because it was so tasteful. He wasn't upset about Emma feeding in a way that read 'ew that's gross' but more so to preserve Emma's decency and modesty which I thought was a really great way to explain that side of their relationship.
I loved this, it was well worth being patient!