for David Baratheon

7/28/2021 c1 Fiore27
Loving this alternate ending to fate’s request, I really liked David’s character in that so this was really good. I hope you continue with this story, and it would be cool if his magic did show up at some point. Looking forward to the exploration of relationships between characters and if you differ from the set sequence of events in GOT.
7/25/2020 c1 1Oghenevwogaga
Hmmm
I'd love to see where you're going with this.
6/25/2020 c1 1AspiringWriterInWayOverHisHead
Oof, he's probably so sickly because his mother tried to kill him in her womb because she didn't want to have a child that belonged to the King?
I hope SOME magic rears its head to at least fix his crippled body.
6/21/2020 c1 PeanutJar
I hope this is a sansa x oc pairing. There’s rarely any well written sansa pairings and I’m kind of sick of seeing arya x oc pairings.
6/22/2020 c1 TehStorm
I just hope he will find a way to deal with his weak body because c'mom! Can't the guy catch a break?!

Also agree with cercei somewhat,all those things about "a king leading his man from the frontlines" are dumb,all it take is a single lucky shot from an archer or a lucky sword swing and he would be dead. Being a good commander and strategist is much better than being good with a sword,besides if being a good warrior was all it took to be a good king then robert would be a great one,turns out he was not.

Also nice to see that you didn't go with the whole cliche of cercei hating her true born and attempting to put joffrey on the throne(at least it seems that way so far and i hope it continues this way).

Altough i hope you will avoid some cliches like:

1 - Joffrey attempting a coup and somehow succeeding it even though he is an idiot and forcing the true king to run away and fight a war to get back the throne.

2 - stannis and renly doing the same thing even though david is clearly a true born,i can see renly doing it but stannis? Nah,most people think that he was always a rholor fanatic but he was NOT,he only really started to get into it when he was in the war and needed advantages and he would not have gone against the crown if there was a true born in it as he took his duties very seriously.

3 - having to marry sansa because of robert when marrying margaery would not only cut off renly but also get the most fertile land and a vast army on his side.

4 - MC making stupid mistakes for plot progression, i mean david was a man from the 21 century and was a very studious person, besides even someone average on this day and age would be far above someone from the medieval time in terms of math and the likes.
So even if the likes of Baelish are very smart on that time,against a 21 century prodigious ravenclaw like david? Yeah,no contest there.

Well,anyways i can't wait to see more.
6/22/2020 c1 iTEX
I was looking forward to the upset HP magic would bring to the setting, but this looks pretty generic so far. I'll give it two more chapters to be sure, but I'll probably pass on reading this.
6/21/2020 c1 ttunikitashtobert
Interesting start...
6/21/2020 c1 Flame Wolfe
I like the story I am looking forward to reading more of this
6/21/2020 c1 rainfallMyth
Fucking love your writing dude. I'm so hyped for this
6/21/2020 c1 welcome007
nice chapter. following it now. cant wait to read more.