FanFiction.Net
for Reborn

4/27/2022 c78 1kirosyamcha
hmmm the way you ended the story, would be interesting if they were all reborn into another world together maybe with another child or three. maybe DC universe or game of thrones or something? Star wars? Stargate? one of the many Vampire tv shows that are awesome? though not with their current powers, simply in universe powers and abilities aside from Harry maybe..? sounds amusing to me anyways.
4/26/2022 c63 kirosyamcha
omake 4 killed me :X :D
4/26/2022 c78 22stargatesg1fan1
I completely get it. I've been there with some of my stories. Better to give them an ending than no ending. I really enjoyed the story. I loved the happy ending with Nat/Harry/Sif. The immortality was an awesome perk. Congrats on the wedding which I see was a month or two ago. Thanks for sharing
4/24/2022 c23 jps986
Omake 1: I thought Harry was British, not Southern!
4/15/2022 c1 aman1998
Are you going to add an epilogue to this story ?
4/14/2022 c21 AvidGamer1124
Story was enjoyable(ish) until it got to the movies...literally word-for-word conversations or Harry's presence not changing a damn thing...what a disappointment. Dropped.
4/13/2022 c69 1kittyranma
You know it's really funny when the main story reads like a omake.
4/13/2022 c65 kittyranma
You should have put if found return to Natasha or Sif.
4/11/2022 c78 picking-up-story-from-abadoned
Congratulations on the wedding
4/9/2022 c78 odonnellzoo99
First of all, Padfoot is one of the best OCs ever.

Secondly, I support your decision to wrap up quickly and early. Maybe it was your feel for the story bleeding through, but as much as I enjoyed the story, I wasn’t looking forward to reading another 40-50 chapters anymore than you were to writing them.

Thank you for sharing your creativity.
4/5/2022 c78 John Ciaccio
Happy marriage.
4/2/2022 c78 Silverdragonstar
Congratulations! I only just got cought up. Thanks for the story I really enjoyed it.
4/1/2022 c49 flash082202ty
this story sound interesting where Harry and his women went to his world and adopt Harry.
3/28/2022 c55 Guest
Scientifically, your going into space works perfectly. we have canon proof that the core can levitate the rock, then scientifically, it would become easier the higher up the rock went. also, there is no canon reference to an in built altitude check that would drop the rock automatically, so you could have gone without needig Tony to hack it
3/28/2022 c54 Guest
I would have Hela as the 4rth partner. as many fics have had either Wanda, or an OC in their pairings (and Gwen is essentially an OC)
5,327 « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »