FanFiction.Net
for Reborn

11/25/2023 c18 Guest
Where's my goddamn omakes?
11/25/2023 c17 Guest
I think he did fine honestly. It was a pretty damn good fight.
11/25/2023 c16 Guest
Did Barton foul in that last omake. He didn't deserve that.
11/25/2023 c15 Guest
Rage mode might remind me of the Berserker Armor.
11/25/2023 c14 Guest
Nightingale Armor huh... Niiiiiice~
11/25/2023 c1 Guest
White hair and gray eyes. I was almost expecting him to be tanned too. If anyone understands, you're my friend, even if you don't want to be. Anyways, first impression!? This has my interest. We move.
11/20/2023 c61 Guest
That has always been one of the biggest problems from that movie. No one caught on to how this supposed normal mother got in behind all this security, just to fuck with tony stark.
And like how Harry said in this story. What makes this one child so much more special than all the others?
Thanks
11/21/2023 c1 Dretnuh
I don’t understand at all WHY you need to give him white hair… And I hope you realize I am just gonna ignore that and picture him as Harry Potter looks lmao
11/2/2023 c9 archangelazraelson
the conversations with padfoot are funny as hell
10/23/2023 c63 Molenir
Urg, I already said I'm biased against She-Hulk. That show was terrible. But seriously, even here, she is horrible. That dialogue is terrible. She makes a nonsensical comparison, and everyone nods like its profound? Explain please how a career choice in any way relates to how tall someone is? What, can she control whether she grows or shrinks? Perhaps the way Banner controls whether he helps people, or is a scientist or not? And her making this idiotic comparison, makes Banner think shes smart? He is smart, definitely smart enough to see through her stupidity.

Sorry just so annoyed with She-Hulk. I want those hours of my life back.
10/23/2023 c62 Molenir
I realize this is a completed fanfic. From last year. But seriously, she-hulk? That was a hot steaming pile of garbage. My own opinion is, there hasn't been a single marvel film since Infinity War.
10/21/2023 c11 Apollodorus13
After reading your comments at the end and seeing that youre trying to keep thr image of an actual army killer, i should be pointing out that due to how destructive and versatile magic is. This dude should probably be hoping around like a ninja on crack in order to avoid incoming fire or should be as good as Grindelwald in the Fantastic Beast movie where he could almost ShieldCast at the same time, while he himself uses a combination of spells, elements and transfiguration. For instance, why didnt he use lighting or fire on the suit? Why didnt he just summon or transfigure a weighted metal ball and just banish it at him? Why waste so much time and energy on regular spells that were ineffective from the begining? Its well written but the subject matter itself was just Harry using his magic like a gun.
10/21/2023 c4 Apollodorus13
Ive always hated stories that try to write a recluse MC but in every single one, they give jn to socializing immediately
10/20/2023 c21 17nagiten
if harry was wearing his gear wouldnt loki scepter not work same as when loki tries it with tony ? since both harry and the Armour are magic and like tony arc reactor harry not coming in full contact with the scepter
10/18/2023 c49 Nothingburger
The important question is? If he landed in a dessert you definitely need to tell us what kind of dessert! Was it a cake? Pie? Muffin? You can't just say he landed in a dessert and not say which :P
5,312 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »