FanFiction.Net
for Reborn

6/21/2020 c1 1FunkyRooster
nice start to the story. solo pairing would be good cause your last one was multi and the whole Wanda/Daphne thing felt kind of weird. Third Path to the Future is probably one if the best FF i've ever read. i highly recommend and its by Vimesenthusiast not burnable.
6/21/2020 c1 Smokeing
Pretty good so far look forward to more
6/21/2020 c1 Azathriel
Cool start.
6/21/2020 c1 4Khatix
Perhaps Arcano instead of Arcane sounds a little better and its more name sounding for a person than Arcane does which is more of a force or non-person name. If you do decide to do Multi perhaps you can add Maria Hill have never seen her in a fic paired with Harry or anyone thats part of a Marvel x-over or even Sif she gets ignored a lot too. I do like the fic so far and it's nice to see Harry having problems post war.
6/21/2020 c1 AxeTheGreat
Nice
6/21/2020 c1 Venkal
I like this start to the story a lot. And i am excited for the next chapter. As for Harry's codename i feel Arcane works better than Curse unless harry's fighting style somehow lends itself better to curse.
6/21/2020 c1 podlizurko
Thanks for the new story, looking forward to it. A bit sad that probably none of my suggestions i posted as Raven review will be used though.
6/21/2020 c1 31Randa1
Arcane sound good ... But, how like Arcano, is arcane un spanish
6/21/2020 c1 BMS
Interesting start, Looking forward to more.

btw/
Did you mean "A third path to the future" because that's by Vimesenthusiest?
6/21/2020 c1 2morring star
For a code name how about Azrael the angel of death.
6/21/2020 c1 TheDemon1911
Damit, i was hoping for an harry x sif or harry x hela,
For his name i would go for curse, currious what trhis story is going to bring
6/21/2020 c1 Douggernaut
A pretty solid start! Looking forward to how it develops!
6/21/2020 c1 Druto
Very interesting start , update soon. Thanks.
6/21/2020 c1 Alex-Flyppy
Hahaha, I didn't expect you to make this New HARRY POTTER/MCU Fic so soon.

And the winning Woman to be with Harry is my dear Black Widow. Now, on if you want to handle it Harem type, decide it as you advance the Fic and you may have ideas to include someone else like Harry's Woman and Lover.

Hopefully and consider Women as: Lady Sif, Wanda Maximof.

Oh if possible, make Harry have temporary love affairs with some Women like: Jessica Jones, Maria Hill, and a temporary love affair with Peggy Carter, after the (Death of Captain America).

I will continue to look forward to this New Fic; Good luck and Ja-Ne.
6/21/2020 c1 leon4321
This is for all of your stories.
I'm realy enjoying them and I think you are a fantastic writer
Not just because the quality of your stories, but because of your commitment to writing. You always finish/continue your stories and on the raer ocaison that you dont. You dont just leave us hanging but reather anounc that the story will not be continued.
This level of comitment is not exactly common with fanfic writers
Keep it up, and good luck for the future :)
5,312 « Prev Page 1 .. 344 351 352 353 354 355 Next »