for Sisters of the Spectrum

12/1/2020 c3 18The Sky At Midnight
Hello, Loved all three of theses stories! Well done! I really liked how you chose a bit out of the way characters and gave their perspectives. Nice work :)
10/17/2020 c2 19Imagine Coldplay
Love it!
10/17/2020 c1 Imagine Coldplay
I LOVE Hera, she's so misunderstood and has SO much potential! Finally I find a story where she isn't a vilain, thanks.
9/7/2020 c3 12StarOfOlympus
What a brilliant ending!
I kinda want you to make a second gen version of this with like Athena, Artemis, and Aphrodite or something.
9/7/2020 c2 StarOfOlympus
Wow. You took the myths and pushed them to a whole other level that shows just how morbid and disgusting the three brothers could be. Hades abducted Persephone, Poseidon did... you know..., and of course Zeus, the worst of them all.
9/7/2020 c1 StarOfOlympus
This was amazing! I love the way you wrote her, and also the fact that Hades is a feminist. I like the way you took the whole color aspect of it. (btw I'm in 5th cohort)(also I remember you as the first person to ask me to join a forum and ngl I had no idea what a forum really was back then)
7/20/2020 c3 7HereForThemFanfics
I really love your characterizations! Most of the fanfics I've read usually places those three goddesses as background characters, and their characterizations are usually one directional. Hera as the petty one, Demeter as the one obsessed with cereal, and Hestia as the silent nice one. I love how you added depth to these characters.
7/8/2020 c2 Mr Demigod
That was great!
7/8/2020 c3 Alpha
Nice. I like your writing style.
7/8/2020 c3 Raquel Smith
I love love love love love love loved it!
But I'm kinda sad it's over. I wanna read more. But good job pooh.
7/8/2020 c3 40AGirlHasNoName20
Ahh I loved this os much! You described Hestia just perfectly, this was amazing!
7/3/2020 c2 Atamra
Excellent story. Hera and Demeter are by far my favourite deities and you write both beautifully.
7/1/2020 c2 Yayya
That was INCREDIBLE! You are so right that Demeter doesn’t get enough stories! This is amazing! I can’t wait for Hestia’s chapter!
6/24/2020 c2 7divine hestia
Thank you everyone for your feedback. I am glad that people are enjoying this story. :)
6/24/2020 c2 40AGirlHasNoName20
This! My heart broke reading this. Poor Demeter.
Awesome job writing!