FanFiction.Net
for Fate: Sword Order

4/16 c32 Oscar
Me muero por saber que pasará. Realmente me ha llamado mucho esta historia y espero que puedas sacar muchos capítulos...
3/25 c1 NameEntry25
BIT OF A NITPICK IN CHAPTER 25, since Shirou scanned this singularity's currently ALIVE Nero's sword. shouldn't its history be up to date to the currently alive Nero and not after-death/servant Nero? unless he asks chaldea's database about the history of Nero. just nitpicking this fact. unless UBW actually has a link to the akashic records for bladed weapons, so Shirou can pull up its history
3/12 c32 5ModernRogue11
Is it just me, or is Shiro collecting Saberface Alters for his harem?
3/7 c32 8The Keeper of Worlds
Ooooohhhhh damn, this’ll get quite messy now!
3/3 c4 looniest of toonies
*the type of. laughwhen you see your ship coming to fruition*
3/2 c32 Guest
Wow, what a foolish and stupid twist.
3/1 c32 orocontra2012
Is Draco gonna wake?
3/1 c31 NameEntry25
Alaya: lets check this timeline that zeltrech derailed. i haven't checked this one for a while and Hakuno/n is being a pain in my ass in this timeline recently. lets seee the grand order script code that i typed out for this timeline... *opens akashic laptop*
what the fuck shirou. shit shit shit shit. not good. not good. why the fuck is the draco event somehow here? you havent even cleared all 7 singularities yet... wait what the fuck, wheres lev? where the fuck is lev? killed on 1st singularity?... HOW?
shit. the backup failsafe code resorted to BEAST VI OF ALL THINGS? i guess thats one fucking way to motivate romulus. damn you E-RO rank luck harem protag, ill fking prune your ass if you mess this up further. lets seee...

/config/grandorder/summon servant (Altera VELBER)/if condition: (BEAST VI manifests)/grant grand servant status to accomodate summoning and eliminate threat to humanity at all costs/

enter!

...Error.

[A Greater Being is Watching Him]

... what?
3/1 c32 1ssj3gohan007
Another brilliant installment! Great job! Well done! I love it! I am glad that Shirou spoke up, I was feeling bad for poor Nero! I am dying to know what happens next! :D
3/1 c32 T-B-R
save that precious flower!
3/1 c32 Guest
SHUT THE FUCK UP NAMEENTRY25
3/1 c32 NameEntry25
Hakuno: WTF ALAYA, WTF IS THIS SHIT. NEROS MINE, NOONE ELSE. SHIROU CANT JUST WALTZ INTO THE PAST AND RIZZ HER UP, ITS NOT FAIR! HE ALREADY HAS SABERFACES, RINFACES, AND SAKURAFACES ALL FOR HIMSELF! WHY CANT I JUST HAVE A SABERFACE OF MY OWN. I KNOW YOU GAVE NERO BRIDE TO RITSUKA JUST BECAUSE ITS NOT MY NERO! SHE'S DIFFERENT! WHY IS MY NERO NOW A SLOPPY SECOND FOR ME! UNFORGIVABLE! UNFORGIVABLE! ILL FKING SINK THE MOONCELL NOW YOU FKING BASTARD, SEE HOW YOU LIKE HUMANITY FINALLY DYING! IF I CANT HAVE HER NOONE CAN! GO BEAST VI/S, GO WAKE UP NOW AND KILL EM ALL I DONT CARE!

wait what... shes 3rd acsend draco? HOW? IM NOT THERE YET! DID HE RIZZ HER SO HARD DRACO JUST BECOMES GOOD? ALAYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
2/29 c32 evilstatistic19
Good chapter. I'm looking forward to the next one.
2/29 c32 WhiteRosenArcher
Wow, Shirou was amazing here, came in and stood against Romulus. The one voice to support Nero and gave her the will to fight

Lol, this Nero fell in love, Shirou continues unintentionally seducing multiple saber faces
2/29 c32 NotLeviathan