FanFiction.Net
for Fate: Sword Order

10/27/2023 c28 1W8W
Nice way to disable army.

I really like how Caligula love Rome so much that he fight against both mad enchantment and command seal, that make him really heroic even if he is tragic monster.

I am under impression that version of Nero that Shirou summoned is from version of the legend tainted by Salter impersonating her.

I can't wait for meeting with Boudica.
10/26/2023 c28 otoshi17god
I dislike the over-exaggerated relationship between Nero and Boudica, I mean Boudica would have known about the Emperor but aside from that she wouldn't know anything about her but hate on principle of being the Roman Emperor.
Nero wouldn't even have heard about Boudica... at best she would have been informed of a rebellion in Britannia that was destroyed by its Governor.
10/26/2023 c28 orocontra2012
Good Chapter
10/26/2023 c28 Guest
Fate Stay Cooking please!

Fate Stay Night & Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei crossover!
10/26/2023 c28 Dasgun
10/26/2023 c28 1ssj3gohan007
Another brilliant installment! Great job! Well done! I love it! I am dying to know what happens next! :D
10/26/2023 c28 3501awezome
This, I missed two updates because of this sites stupid alert issue after the update. Goddamnit.

Anyways great story and I theorized that if I am right, which usually I am...not, I theorize the next servant is either a Medusa alter for a Lancer or an Atlanta Alter for a Berserker. I am not sure if Shiro's harem is gonna be filled with all Servant class each but you surprised me with Alter Ego Nero so here is to me cheering for whatever servant is gonna be Archer or Assassin, cheers!
10/26/2023 c28 codywhite162
This story is still just as amazing as ever. Loved the chapter and cannot wait for the next one :)
10/26/2023 c14 RyuuyaOoguro
now if only saber was a lancer... daaaaaaaamn, step on me onee-sama.
10/26/2023 c28 8Jebest4781
Fun idea with what’s being done here.
10/26/2023 c28 Cormin12
I just came here from a danmatchi story and you hit me with Is it wrong to pick up her man on a battlefield? Hahaha.
10/26/2023 c28 NotLeviathan
Well... shirou there's another woman you must seduce to secure peace!

Or keep her with ritsuka's party.
10/26/2023 c28 Seishin Aozora
These chapters have been great. The version of Nero that is sleeping is especially interesting with Boudica now coming into the mix. I wonder... will we see a certain Avenger form show up eventually to match her?
10/26/2023 c28 12Sultan Asil Arslan-Hiatus
UmU, Roman hating Onee-san is coming!
10/26/2023 c1 Sypho Dias
but Olga can't ray shift?
4,053 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »