FanFiction.Net
for Fate: Sword Order

11/2/2023 c29 1ssj3gohan007
Another brilliant installment! Great job! Well done! I love it! I am dying to know what happens next! :D
11/2/2023 c29 Ranmaleopard
As always this is just really awesome and I can't wait for more
11/1/2023 c29 evilstatistic19
Good chapter. I'm looking forward to the next one.
11/1/2023 c29 1W8W
Nero not knowing who Boudica is and assuming that situation in Britain is peachy because of Salter is funny but I can see her logic.

Shirou is right that situation between Arthur and Salter have to be resolved. Fortunately he knew then thanks to swords history. Caliburn may really help, shame that we didn't see end of this scene.

Salter idea to use servant Nero is hilarious. Did live Nero almost became beast because of despair?

I understand why Ritsuka don't feel successful.
10/31/2023 c29 PasiveNox
Great chapter wonderful nice
10/31/2023 c13 Guest
Olga knew better. This man wasn't Shirou Emiya.

He was Satan due to how experienced he was at getting under her skin.

Abridged reference?
10/31/2023 c29 S290138
Nero dosent seem like nero fate nero is confident not this
10/31/2023 c29 Guest
way too much swearing and cursing, though, yo

and in the FGOverse, Jeanne alter might be a blackened version on Jeanne, but it's still based on Gil's imagination, so Jeanne alter probably wouldn't swear with vulgarities.

(Maybe an occasional "damn" or heresy/blasphemy, since it would be based Gil's twisted and distorted imagination, but no sort or cussing so vulgar or explict (or juvenile, for that matter).
10/31/2023 c29 TheMist33
Great chapter! Draco is now awake
10/31/2023 c29 Ariadne Venegas
Maybe they didn’t know so much about history?
10/31/2023 c29 codywhite162
Excellent chapter! Looking forward to what happens next
10/31/2023 c29 1Trasgo Madaraz Artifex
Damn
Let's hope this whole timeline don't derail even more by taking the turn to freaking FGO Arcade route.
Sleep tight Nero Alter, don't you go becoming a Beast~

P.D. -
Bucio
Gilgamesh pulled the rug of that misconception in the 7th Singularity.
Dead people during the singularities stay dead after history corrects itself.
The people of Chaldea didn't knew everything about how Singularities work... or maybe they did, but maybe Romani didn't want 'Us' to feel guilty for being unable to save someone.
Ej. A foot soldier devoured in Orleans by wyverns stay dead but the death gets "explained" following "The Common Sense of Men" like that he died of a wild beast attack or something like that.
10/31/2023 c29 rizkyandi085
Good
10/31/2023 c29 10404617
mas de sieg por favor