FanFiction.Net

i remember this!...
im eexcited to see
meeting Archer and Saber Alter
6/22/2020 c1 1Nero Syrinx
Please don’t hurt best snek, she’s just an innocent snek.
6/22/2020 c1 LegendaryMob
Oh my god! Finally! Been waiting for a FGOxFSN since forever. Hopefully this fic will have lots of sponsors for more chapters!

Thanks for the chapter!
6/22/2020 c1 XxPokemonMasterxX
Yessssssss this is it! I wanted this for a long time
6/22/2020 c1 2Gadget boy
That was a great start. I'm so happy that you are putting your hand in this storyline. Excited to see Shirou's reaction when he faces Arturia Alter. Will it go down into a fight or will Shirou's love be enough to snap Arturia out of her corrupted state.

Looking forward for more future chapters.
6/22/2020 c1 That guy0101
I can see a opportunity to cross this over with the fate in time fanfic! Oh if you do that I’m going to be all in on this fanfic!
6/22/2020 c1 Mizen
After reading your stories for some time I came to dislike your portrayal of shirou but I am curious about this. Something important for the story but 6th singularity spoilers

Marisbury Animuphere was the winner of the 5th grail war with caster Solomon, You should try to fit Shirou's
backstory with that in mind
6/22/2020 c1 Guest
Shirou eyes colour are golden-brown though
6/22/2020 c1 DRaG0Ns
I hope shirou summons himself from Fate in time.
6/22/2020 c1 Peacemaren
Oh I absolutely need all of this, please and thank you. Looking forward to now already. :D
6/22/2020 c1 Greyfox2
I am already in love! CasCu is going to have a hollar of a time. Maybe "Rider" might be savable? Either way, if/when this one is continued, looking forwards to it!
6/22/2020 c1 CrowFX
YES! YES! YES!

It's not only Ritsuka and Mash who have starry eyes.

Very awesome start.
6/22/2020 c1 Iskandar06
More please
6/22/2020 c1 shirou12
awesome
6/22/2020 c1 fanreader18
Really looking forward to seeing what comes of this! See ya next chapter!
3,379 « Prev Page 1 .. 208 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 .. Last Next »