FanFiction.Net
for Fate: Sword Order

6/23/2020 c1 0RestInPeace0
Oh my god I'm so excited for this story!
Especially at the possibility that shirou might summon Saber again!
6/23/2020 c1 1LordOwl
Ahhh! I’m so excited for this story! I can’t wait to see what happens next and how Olga fares with all these shocks. I hope she comes out alive at least.
6/22/2020 c1 5Citopal
that was hilarious. caster arbitrarily calling himself lancer- funny as hell. 'that's not how class change works!'
love to see more from this fic! would love to see how shirou reacts to saber-alter and this version of archer.
as well as olga's reaction to shirou possessing a reality marble that allows him to wield countless noble phantasms.
hopefully cu will get along better with shirou this time around. cu's always been my fav character- regardless of whether he is summoned as caster or lancer.
6/22/2020 c1 meddy
another future 5000 review story thanks for the good read
6/22/2020 c1 1Samin01
pleaseeee do morreeee!
6/22/2020 c1 2tobi.zt
THIS IS GLORIOUS! I've been waiting for you to do a FGO story. I can't wait to read chapter 2. Haha you gave Cu his spear, now he's a lancer! Can't wait to see Shirou's reunion with his servant or Archer.
6/22/2020 c1 Tenyo-dono
Damn this story set up is hype! Can't wait to read more!
6/22/2020 c1 ApexofRuin
I really hope this continue I can’t wait to see how this story progresses!
6/22/2020 c1 raider.corporate
Olga survives. Best Dog gets his Spear. This is a great start.
6/22/2020 c1 2rc48177
i'll admit i'm a bit shaky on this one. I'll wait to see if it gets better
6/22/2020 c1 samuelcaldeira76gmail.com
Thanks for the chapter hope you update this again soon
6/22/2020 c1 Zetven
ALFIN una historia con shirou en fgo y mejor escrita uno de los mejores sino el mejlr escrito fanfiction fate ya quiero ver como avanza la historia el reencuentro de shirou y saber alter y archer. Nuestro perro favorito alfi consiguio su lanza ademas me encanto du frase final. Tambien me gusto que olga sobreviviera usualemente siempre muere.
Este shirou de que ruta es parece un UBW x SN
Espero con ganas el proximo capitulo tienes todo mi apoyo con esta historia
6/22/2020 c1 BlueCore
Amazing story, can't wait for the next chapter and the fight scene.
6/22/2020 c1 2RyuuundyingSoul
Can't wait for Shirou to give Olga another case of Brain Damage XD but in all honesty... I'm curious on how this one will go... Probably another death match between him and Archer.
6/22/2020 c1 1Selias
I like it, but didn't Olga lack the ability to rayshift before her death?
3,517 « Prev Page 1 .. 216 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 .. Last Next »