FanFiction.Net
for Fate: Sword Order

11/3 c21 Guest
Oh boy Septem
Everyone’s ... everyone’s favourite...
11/3 c21 RabbitHaremLover24
Lmfao, Salter has to pose as Nero. XD. Really hoping Nero ends up as one of Shirou's servants despite being alive during this timeframe. Lol. Let's see how Salter pulls this off and Jalter is just having the time of her life with it. Lol. My boi's harem is growing nicely especially with Olga and Ophelia wanting his attention unknowingly to Shirou himself. Hopefully Shirou gets BB-chan and the Sakurafaces. :) Morgan too. And others such as Rin faces and of course Olga and Ophelia too. :) I hope he gets Caren as well Scáthach. That being said the kitchen is a warriors battlefield, Chaldea should not be little it. Lol. That being said wonderful chapter and I eager await the next one. Keep safe and take care. :)
11/3 c21 Zero
Oh.
Another saberface.
This is going to be... COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLL!
11/3 c21 1W8W
Fun chapter.

I am happy about dividing forces. It have excellent justification in story. Outside of this it is also very good because like I said earlier too many characters at once may be bane of this story. I hope that Shirou and alters will also get London(Mordred) and Camelot(Lion King). Maybe also arrive late to Babylonia because (Ishtar, Gilgamesh). I also hope that we will be shown Olga and Ophelia adventures.

Olga forget that Shirou have UBW so he too need extra energy but it is point of the joke that she think to conventionally.

Cooking competition was also great.

As for singularity itself it is very pleasant read. I like small details like fact that Salter is British make Nero react.

Really cool idea with Nero being hurt and Saber having to serve as body double. Not only it is opportunity to great jokes because of characters differences but it also shows Nero strength with how she hold appearances, for sake of morale.

As for Artoria complexes about bust size Lancer form clearly show that she would crash competition if she was allowed to fully grow up.
11/3 c21 lmc9389
Pull yo ass out
11/3 c21 Mugen-Muse
There can be only one Chef Emiya. I wonder how Shirou and Archer might react if they ever meet Senji Muramasa.

On the bright side, Saber Alter just needs a little padding instead of the other way around. If they really need to protect Nero's reputation, then being able to breathe would be a good thing. Still, "Saber Face Harem" comes to mind for some reason.
11/3 c6 Parsee Jelly
Went straight to the final boss kek.
11/3 c21 4theguyinblue
With the the humor on this fic you could already tell what would happen when the lion king and lalter were introduce, even jalter and maybe nero might feel threaten.

But don't worry Salter. Shirou loves justice and flat is justice! Well she's not flat but might as well be compared to big boooba saber face so yay! Salter still wins!
11/3 c21 5Kamui Raiu
Lmao
11/3 c21 Kamui Raiu
Sue here should be Sous-chef
11/3 c21 Zombie Overlord
The unflappable Saber Alter finally met her match. (Well her second match technically). Well, thats hell she is walking into.
11/3 c21 4Lightrazer
I feel that Okeanos was extremely important for Mash’s character growth, but this is going to be too funny. Salter is the inverse to Artoria, not the opposite, so her pretending to be Nero, who is the opposite has too much potential to be funny. At least she can tolerate Nero.
11/3 c21 Inoobe
I look forward to seeing Jeane alter get her teasing turned around on her when Saber alters new clothes get Shirou's attention (hopefully).
I also like most of the dynamics between characters, but I hope the fighting between Jeane and Saber alter cools down to be more similar to the dynamic between characters like Zoro and Sanji by the end of this arc, because I feel like at times it'll get to be a bit much.
11/3 c21 evilstatistic19
Great chapter looking forward to the next one poor saber this is only the beginning
11/3 c21 1R-king 93