for Comfort Crowd

4/28/2021 c1 Amaure
These are the type of stories I love to read. I hope I can see your work in NovelStar. There are also a lot of talented writers in that platform. You may check their group on Facebook.
4/3/2021 c31 Guest
Awwww, they are so adorable! I can't wait for the sequel! Great job :D
3/23/2021 c30 AriIsDivergent
AMAZINGG
3/22/2021 c31 expat24
What a blast this European trip has been for them both ! They have indeed grown more independant from their family and their relationship is as a result much stronger! The future is theirs to shape together .. thanks for this great story and look forward to more !
3/22/2021 c31 Guest
I'm more then ready for a sequel , I love this story and can't wait to find out what its coming on ,also I can't Wait for you to continue on the million dollar bill , thank you Kiki for your dedication and love you put on each of your stories.
3/22/2021 c31 1you.know.me.9
I love the story so much and I'm excited for the sequel!
3/21/2021 c31 Rebecca
I loved this story! Thank you! You're an amazing writer!
3/15/2021 c30 expat24
All good things come to an end! Lovely chapter, they are embarking in a new adventure together, the future is theirs to write and live.. Zeke and Shauna are equally taking on a new journey of a different kind but equally amazing for its own merit. Cant wait fof the epilogue thanks again.
3/14/2021 c30 Guest
You are amazing and this chapter was very sweet I am so happy they both went to Europe together, can't wait for the sequel also can't wait for the Million Dollars Bill updating, I have been checked on it constantly and I was afraid it was afraidabandon.
3/14/2021 c30 gabri14
I loved this story! Thank you!
3/14/2021 c30 2divergentstan1046
Ah this was truly an amazing story to read and I enjoyed it a lot from the little details to the huge moments. You are an amazing writer who captured the essence of the characters really well. To honor the end of this book I'll tell you about my favorite moment which was when tobias had a panic attack on Christmas, I know it sounds weird but the way you captured his emotions and that phone call with Marcus it was truly amazing! I also enjoyed it when they said I love you like basically all the emotional moments were so well written! I'm really excited for the sequel and the update on million dollar bills which is another one of my fav stories. now I shall be saying goodbye because this is getting huge
3/14/2021 c30 that-one-sleepless-fangirl
Can’t wait for the epilogue and the sequel!
3/5/2021 c29 11AriIsDivergent
Yay! they made up. Great chapter :)
184 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »