FanFiction.Net
for Re-Awaken

10/24/2020 c6 Agent Frank
This fight was pretty good, there wasn't a single moment that I wasn't fully engaged.
10/24/2020 c5 Agent Frank
Loved this, it's completely in character and for some reason this change rarely happens.
9/18/2020 c7 Leo
Mir gefällt es
9/11/2020 c8 1BlueKnight1940
You said that you didn't like this chapter, I personally LOVE IT! I love your writing skills, this story, everything! I gotta be patient to the next chapter.ωノ
9/11/2020 c6 BlueKnight1940
I think that the scene fight was really good! You really got me Fangirl screaming and stuff! I love it!
8/11/2020 c8 2M.Mi
I love this fanfic!
8/10/2020 c8 JFalcon-TM
Funny how apparently everyone and their mother was saying the same thing I commented in the last chapter.
As for how in-character the characters are, I'd say not much. One Piece, for the most part, alternates between gag story and heavy drama. The personalities of the main cast, for example, are comically exaggerated for comedic relief: Nami's greed, Sanji's pervertedness, Usopp's fear, and so on. I think any story based on that universe that takes itself even half-seriously is bound to have plenty of OOCness.
I personally don't enjoy reading over the top goofyness, so the changes you've made are perfectly fine by me.
8/10/2020 c7 JFalcon-TM
I'd say its at least a bit slower than it should be, giving the immensity of the One Piece saga. Any progress will take you ages. But on the other hand, things are getting well fleshed out. I think this is a good point to make a giant time skip.
8/10/2020 c4 JFalcon-TM
Hell yeah! No point in making fanfiction if you're repeating canon word for word. The emotional scenes were also well done. They had high impact, but did not drag to Angst levels.
8/10/2020 c1 JFalcon-TM
I have high hopes for this one! It's hard for a good One Piece fic to come by these days. Keep up the good work!
8/10/2020 c8 12Hit1903
Now this is what I call a good time travelling story. Keep it up
8/8/2020 c1 Mystery56
Hope you can get IRL stuff handeld and cant wait for the next chapter
8/2/2020 c8 FanficFanatics26
This story is amazing! Garp seems like a simple minded fool but he’s more complex than that. I truly believes he loves his family deeply, I know he probably have a way to contact Dragon but never did because he doesn’t want Dragon to get caught. Just like with Ace and Luffy. He could have caught Luffy and his crew in Island 7, but he just “playfully” chase them. I’m looking forward to the next update when you get a chance.
7/26/2020 c8 9AoMythology
Luffy speaking to Dragon? Ha! Poor Garp will be hitting his head against the wall (and breaking said wall) for having told him about Dragon... even if Luffy likely already knew due to his future knowledge.
7/26/2020 c2 AoMythology
Choke on those conflicted feelings. I hit 'Next' without reviewing Chapter 1. :D
164 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »