FanFiction.Net
for Welcome Home, Great Slayer

1/26 c11 Ebony Blade
To 'J4C00B0' (Jan 12, 2023): Like how "Batman: The Brave and the Bold" said it, we had a GREAT run.
1/13 c11 el mismisimo
f story is dead bring the sarcophagus
1/11 c11 1J4C00B0
I had not seen the last chapter, I liked the story, I don't think it will continue, but it was a good run.
1/11 c11 Red Hood999111444
When is the next chapter?
12/27/2022 c11 Avarth
To 'Wacko12' (Aug 12, 2022): If the Doom Slayer were to carry over his 'Crusading Widower' trope in this crossover-story… then I honestly don’t see any major changes overall, other than the removal of the 'Succubus Subplot'. Otherwise, I just can’t see Doomguy at this "Doom Slayer-Force of Nature" stage in life ever 'settling down' like Kratos did in the Norse Mythological Era of the "God of War" series… and in "High School DxD" of all universes.
12/21/2022 c11 Guest
I check every day for a new update please I'm so engrossed in this story
12/17/2022 c11 Azrael Dovrahkrin
I don’t really have any questions, I just wanna say I really enjoy your work and appreciate your writing. It’s helped me become a better writer for my ttrpg campaigns and some side projects.
12/14/2022 c11 34Zeromaru Chaos Mode
i just want Daisy and Doomguy to be reunited, dammit.

He's already a Primordial Destroyer when he's charged with vengeful energy. I cant *wait* to see how powerful he gets when he's *seriously protecting something that's his*.

Also as a lover of Dragons, i approve of Tiamat becoming something that is His.

After all, dragons protect their horde, and what is "family" than a human's Horde?
12/14/2022 c6 Zeromaru Chaos Mode
That was the most WTF Orgy i've ever beheld and i've SEEN Bible Black.

You could practically call DoomGuy a monk, couldnt you?
12/12/2022 c7 Guest
Its very boring. Doom has always been a boring game though. No real story to care about.
12/9/2022 c10 chowchow10181
Welp, Raynare done fucked up here.
11/11/2022 c11 1Paradox009
Great chapter. Looking forward to seeing more, hope you update soon. :)
11/5/2022 c11 Lonosic
I am so excited to see Asia and Doom Slayer meet again. Man this fic is top notch. From start to finish it just sucked me in while I was listening to the Doom OST. My guy, dude, dudette, or whatever. This fic is hella gourmet. Excited to see what comes next.
10/18/2022 c1 Guest
Just beat Gladiator, realised that's what the Marykr said at the start
9/18/2022 c11 2pubbz