FanFiction.Net
for Welcome Home, Great Slayer

6/5 c10 NightdiveStudios
To 'Rick12' (Jun 3, 2022): Have you noticed that this Angel of Dusk, 'Olivia' (in this chapter) shares the same name as 'Olivia' Pierce, the primary antagonist of "DOOM" (2016)? It might be just a coincidence because I believe that she was pretty much 'dead' the moment her 'corpse' was transformed into the Spider Mastermind…

To 'MythicalDemonGod' (Jun 5, 2022): Care to elaborate? What could Serafall Leviathan possibly have against a space station?
6/5 c8 Kapa-Fan
To 'MythicalDemonGod' (Jun 5, 2022): Kanade Kamiya, Hitomi Ishigami and Gyokuro Shuzen — there, I’ve listed all the possible High-Value Targets (HVTs) that the Doom Slayer ought to 'terminate with extreme prejudice' should he ever appear in the world of "Rosario Vampire".
6/4 c10 MythicalDemonGod
Better to not tell Serafall about the Fortress Of Doom, especially it being in space. That would be a VERY bad idea for The Slayer.
6/4 c8 MythicalDemonGod
Idk if this is too late, but I'd love to see Doomguy visit the Rosario Vampire universe for a little bit, seeing as they vaguely resemble demons and there is quite a few scums the Doom Slayer may want to kill, but I feel that would also take a lot more than 5 min to write anything meaningful, so maybe the world of Baki 2018 or Baki raitai tournament, just to beat the asses of the fighters, namely (if the latter) Yujiro Hanma and that chinese guy he fights that stops his heart, dying to end the fight, then decides to come back to life. Yeah, them, Doomguy just dropped in the middle of the fight and Yujiro, sensing incredible power from him, tried to fight Doomguy, only to get his head caved in... Not that that's more than a flesh wound to the world of Baki, but still, it would be cool to see / read.
6/3 c6 Guest
Bruh. DoomSlayer ain't virgin he had a wife and son
6/3 c10 3rick12
Well, it seems that Azazel fucked up badly with the two Relics in the Grigori's possession falling into Raynare's hands. Said Relics made her mad and drunk on power, and Azazel doesn't know that she has the two Relics that he was going to notify the Slayer that he and his faction are giving back to the Hellwalker.

At least the Slayer will get more of his belongings back once he's through with Raynare.

I just love that Slayer decides to relax for a brief moment, it helps. Tiamat was helpful in getting herself, Slayer, and Vega to the Mountains where the material needed to build the Fortress of Doom can be harvested plentifully. Tiamat requests her Master (the Slayer) to train her personally so that she doesn't burden him and make the same blunder again when the Bagels almost killed her. She wants to become stronger so that her Master doesn't have to worry about her, and so she can stand by his side without burdening him. He accepts since he saw the fire in her eyes, the eyes of a Sentinel warrior.

Man, this is going to get exciting next chapter. I wonder why Azazel wants to befriend the Slayer by giving him back the Relics as a peace offering? Of course, Azazel knows that if he and his Faction don't notify the Slayer that they're willing to give him back his belongings, the Hellwaker WILL target them next. This Olivia woman, who is she, and why does she want to meet the Slayer? Strange.

Great chapter, man. Hope to see more~.
6/3 c10 Guest
Finally got around to playing Doom Eternal and been bingeing all the Doom fics and this one is either one of the best or they best one, keep up the amazing work!
5/30 c10 BinX
This is pretty cool. Hope you continue to update!
- A Bin
5/30 c7 Boosted Knees
I was expecting a lot of things, but HDoom was not one of them.
5/30 c10 Thicc N Schpicy
To 'VernacularTheCynic' (May 26, 2022): That torn family photo on the Fortress of Doom is definitely an easter egg (possibly canon too) in "Doom Eternal" but for the sake of this crossover-story, why not just pretend that it doesn’t exist? I lost track of how many times the status of this Doom Slayer’s family and virginity have started arguments in the reviews…
5/29 c1 Guest
This is good
5/29 c10 NuclearNerdz
This is exactly what I want to see, the Doom Slayer getting bonding time with Tiamat. And the fact that VEGA is understanding that she wants to spend time with him is awesome. I can't wait to see how this continues to unfold. (And I want to see how he finally meets Issei.)
5/28 c10 SuperSaiyajin4Vegeta
She won't live to regret that.
5/26 c10 RecklessBaka
What's surprising is how much I like the fanfiction. I quite enioy how Doom Slayer is getting subtle hints of character development, rather than exclusively rip and tear. Although rip and tear is his core philosophy, I'm glad he actually decided to relax even if it was brief.

I hope Tiamat can bring it out of him. I love how headpats are not only in line with Doom's nature of non-verbal small gestures, but also align with the affectionate anime trope as well. Surprisingly fitting.
5/25 c10 vernacularthecynic
Ayo I might be going retard mode but isn't there an easteregg in the Ancient Gods DLC or something that shows the Slayer with his wife and kid? Wouldn't that mean he ain't a virgin? Than again trillions of years have passed when Slayer was just a marine. Also I agree with CrapCase but this yo fic just do what ya want with it.
937 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »