FanFiction.Net
for Welcome Home, Great Slayer

5/28/2022 c10 SuperSaiyajin4Vegeta
She won't live to regret that.
5/26/2022 c10 RecklessBaka
What's surprising is how much I like the fanfiction. I quite enioy how Doom Slayer is getting subtle hints of character development, rather than exclusively rip and tear. Although rip and tear is his core philosophy, I'm glad he actually decided to relax even if it was brief.

I hope Tiamat can bring it out of him. I love how headpats are not only in line with Doom's nature of non-verbal small gestures, but also align with the affectionate anime trope as well. Surprisingly fitting.
5/25/2022 c10 vernacularthecynic
Ayo I might be going retard mode but isn't there an easteregg in the Ancient Gods DLC or something that shows the Slayer with his wife and kid? Wouldn't that mean he ain't a virgin? Than again trillions of years have passed when Slayer was just a marine. Also I agree with CrapCase but this yo fic just do what ya want with it.
5/23/2022 c10 2Angel lara451
I’m just gonna say this: I fucking adore this story I am a big Doon fan, and they you portray it here? Bro you probably Portray the Doom Slayer and the aspects of the story so much better than the most of the writers here. (Of course there is that few who did it well too) I just loved the way the Slayer. It’s like he’s one punch man, except One punch man is pissed off all the time, knows how to control his strength and likes guns. This is genuinely a great fic, not only that. You are a guy who takes no bullshit, still listens to the criticisms while also telling those dumbass people who want like Character bashing or some shit. Also the Slayer not getting a harem (I hope) is so refreshing like you wouldn’t believe. Honestly giving the slayer a harem is such a stupid ass concept. It just doesn’t fit his aesthetic at all. And honestly this is kinda off topic. I genuinely want to be your friend.

No joke, you seem like a decent guy to hang with. It’s up to you if you want to be buds or not considering I’m just some random dude with no shame. Lol anyways let’s point things out now.

Now as I said this story is really good, but there are some things that, there are a few words that are misspelled, and also certain scenes just feel too detailed. I know people have already stated this to you but it just kinda needs to be pointed out, all I have to say is you just need to figure out how to lower the details a bit, ultimately it’s your choice it’s your story so I’m not the boss.

Now here are things I want to see, Character development. Specifically one, Issie. Most of the fics on the god damn site always depict him as this week willed pervert who like boobs and harem, when that’s not exactly his defying character trait. Yeah he’s perv, an I don’t blame him because of boobs. (Though I’m more into ass). And he doesn’t grow as a character at all and honestly he’s always felt so barebones, I’m gonna admit this to you. I’m kinda afraid that you’ll do the same though I hops not. I do still what you’ll do with the rest of the characters.

Also the basing, the bashing only works if it not overused so fucking much that at this point it makes the story unbearable to read. Bashing or something similar need to be done right, like say if a good person like Rias or Issie for the matter did something stupid that would put big risks do to some reason. Then it’s a appropriate because certain things have consequences, however the amount of bashing cannot be always constant because honestly it ruins a story for me.

Well, sorry for talking for so long lol. I genuinely enjoy this story and I wish for it to continue. As a fellow writer I give you good luck and be Fucking awesome. Also if you want to talk in PM’s I’m always on. It’s up to you.
5/21/2022 c4 Axccel
He should have killed them. They attacked him without provocation. This was not a misunderstanding or defense or something. Their standard method is to murder anyone strong that isn’t under their control. Heck, if they could, the devils of DxD would probably exterminate every other species in the universe out of the assumption that anyone could become strong and anyone strong could possibly one day become an enemy or rival.

This is demonstrated in their extermination of the nekomata, which happened solely because Kuroka showed senjutsu would allow a nekomata to be stronger than a high class devil.
5/21/2022 c10 Sexual-Yeti-Fan
Either Ichiei Ishibumi didn’t put that much thought into conceptualising Raynare as a 'character'… or she is definitely one of the most 'defective' (read: mentally retarded) incarnations of Angels before her fall from grace.

Still, that demonic-zombie apocalypse might do Japan (and by extension, the rest of the world) a favour if something like the events of "Highschool of the Dead" were to happen… the survivors in the aftermath would be better prepared and may turn the next (possible) zombie apocalypse into the "Dead Rising" series.

Might make for a fun omake/one shot with your other work — the "Year Zero" collaboration with 'RPG Proficient'.
5/21/2022 c1 Axccel
Close, but I like how the new DOOM games has details that link it to the original game. Which technically means that Doomguy and the Doom Slayer are the same person. If I remember correctly, but it's really damn early in the morning and I still haven't gone to sleep so maybe my brain is fried. Pretty sure Eternal had a flashback or something to Daisy the bunny.
5/17/2022 c8 Chad Thundaga
Naruto, Bleach, Total Drama Island, Totally Spies, and law and Order SVU.
5/16/2022 c10 Reaper-8373566
To 'xXKnow1NosXx' (May 11, 2022): Seeing the Doom Slayer (or Doomguy, as he was first known as) "kicking ass and taking names" is honestly what I would hope for all "DOOM" fan-fiction to be 'primarily' all about, before writers choose to make their own 'spin' on it. The Doom Slayer NOT succumbing to the Sin of Lust is indeed worthy of applause — there would have been no hope for "DOOM" & "High School DxD" crossover-stories, otherwise…
5/15/2022 c10 NuclearNerdz
I love how you make DoomGuy so hilariously overpowered, it's kind of like one punch man.
5/14/2022 c3 BigRig2.0
trash author
5/14/2022 c10 CHIPPI-FAN
"A warning would have been preferred, Miss Tiamat."
[If VEGA can get annoyed, even in the slightest… then I shudder to think about how he would respond to the members of the Khaos Brigade. Oh, and Issei Hyoudou, of course.]

Still… the Father AND VEGA simultaneously existing? Interesting circumstances… though I doubt this crossover-story might take our protagonists to Urdak (in the Doom Slayer’s case, again) anytime sooner or later.

Also, we finally got ourselves a very 'concrete' answer to what happened to the Fortress of Doom — destroyed by the combined might of the Icon of Sin’s meteor showers and a gravity well while the Doom Slayer was fighting that demonic titan. Of course, with VEGA overseeing its reconstruction efforts (hopefully with OSHA compliance; nobody would fancy the thought of falling off the Fortress’ walkways into the vacuum of space), then that’s not much of an issue.

Plus, mining the 'Pilcomayo Mountains' might have the side-benefit removing the Icon of Sin’s 'miasma' that’s causing sickness to whomever enters the mountains… or what’s left of them, when the human authorities stumble upon some 'missing' geography.

That scene of the Doom Slayer reminiscing (about the time when the Doom Marine once relaxed with Daisy the pet rabbit) should have a continuation where the Doom Slayer relaxes once more but with Asia "Daisy" Argento by his side — let it all come full circle, so to speak.

Great Red and Ophis continue to be a great source of comedy, in spite of their badass origins from Argent D’Nur — THIS I like to see more of, nicely contrasting DOOM’s ultra-violence.

"When Azazel saw the Slayer's debut, he nearly choked to death on a slice of ice-cream-topped apple pie that a subordinate, Kalawarner, had baked for him after he had sex with her."
[Fine taste in women he’s got there… especially when her scene shows that she’s not as 'antagonistic' as in canon… for now.]

"Like few others, Azazel was a SURVIVOR. He was one of the few who saw the light of day when the Invasion met its end. And while he preferred not to remember, he had to right now, because it was the Slayer who'd brought the Invasion to its end. The Slayer had done what GOD COULD NOT."
[It would be fascinating to know more about Azazel’s perspective (and even the other Fallen Angels who were present) on the Demonic Invasion… before moving onto the Angels next.]

Now, what’s this 'Angel of Dusk' all about, with a name like 'Olivia' (meaning 'peace', somewhat ironically enough)? What are her intentions of meeting with the Doom Slayer? (To be honest, it can get pretty much cliché/stale if she turns out to be just another unrequited 'lovesick fool'/'simp' for Doomguy [the less said about those 'Romance' stories, the better]… perhaps she’s some kind of accomplished Fallen Angel warrior, wishing to build up camaraderie/rapport with the Great Slayer himself? Either way, if she can just casually make Azazel 'pale' with her beauty/presence, then she’s definitely worth paying attention to…)

Nothing important needs to be said about Raynare’s scene… other than how quickly can the Doom Slayer 'speed-run' her. Oh yeah, and how will the Fallen Angels defuse the upcoming backlash brought about by her unruly insubordination…

~ORE NO IE GA MARYOKU SPOT DATTA KEN: SUNDEIRU DAKE DE SEKAI SAIKYOU~
5/13/2022 c6 Crazypumpdude
i-
5/12/2022 c10 mr1980rivera
a very enjoyable story thank you for your hard work and I hope you have a good year and may you be blessed by whatever God you believe in
5/12/2022 c3 Guest