FanFiction.Net
for Welcome Home, Great Slayer

8/12/2022 c1 Vahnimor
dude your story is awesome ignore anyone who says otherwise
8/12/2022 c11 SoulOfCinders
I am quite interested in your ideas for a rewrite, definitely gonna wait for it to be finished
8/12/2022 c11 44Wacko12
There are some parts I would criticize but everyone has that in their stories. Yours is also quite good so I would keep going. My only change would be that the Slayer did indeed have a family in his old life.
8/12/2022 c11 Gwynx
No dude, it's okay I really like ur fanfiction. :(
8/12/2022 c11 MairoGleon
Mm, it's probably the thing all writers have in their heads when writing, even if its kind of annoying to make little fixes and revamp.

My advice? If the mess it's as big as you the go ahead a remade it all, after all, we don't need to be stubborn with something and keep trying to make it perfect, so, why not make it again, better hopefully.

Well, that was all I got, now I go back to living under a rock in the rive
8/12/2022 c11 godgiven25
really? It’s fanfiction, we come here with low expectations. I say yours is good.
8/12/2022 c11 1TheLastBattalion
I feel that you should replace the chapters you're dissatisfied with because if you create a new story, it might be missed by a lot of people that like the story
8/12/2022 c11 4AMortePerpetuaLiberaNos
You, in fact, do not suck (in my professional opinion). I mean, I am also not an amazing writer, but I think that I have a relatively high standard in what I read and I enjoyed your story since the first chapter.
Is it perfect? No. But nothing is.

Don't let your own insecurities get into your head and mess you up! Perfectionism is not productive and will only make you more and more frustrated. Calm down, breathe, accept your faults and move forward.
I would also like to re-write basically all my stories and I can't read them without cringing, yet I am simultaneously proud of how far I have progressed and where I started out. Please learn to appreciate your past hard work! You are awesome and have made many fans with your wonderful story/stories.

If you want someone to talk to, share your thoughts with or get feedback from then message me!
Sending digital hugs,

- MortePerpetua
8/12/2022 c11 Guest
Despite your doubts I have enjoyed your story immensely so far
8/12/2022 c11 Taliats
I get what you mean this one.

Personally I’ve thoroughly enjoyed this, and the other stories you’ve written. And I will admit that this story can be wordy, but it hasn’t derailed my enjoyment in the slightest.

If you want to re-write it, I am all for that! Your book, your rules. But I do think you should start a new one and leave this one up. For archival purposes, or just for you and contrast and see what you want to change (though I am assuming you write in like google docs so we could scratch that last one).

Anyways, I’m gonna be here and I’m gonna keep reading your stuff whether you like it or not.
8/12/2022 c11 Dasgun
.-.
8/12/2022 c11 holyscythe
well i do like this story so i would like to see it finished,
but it would be awesome to see another story with him another world after he have killed all of hell.
i dont have any good ideas but am looking forward to anything you will write.
from an old fan.
have a nice day and strees free year.
;D
8/12/2022 c2 Crapcase39
To Accelerando (August 12) np man, I'm pretty sure that I would've gone on a hate filled rant if it wasn't for your logical intervention.
8/12/2022 c11 Baldwin VI
Start Fresh is the best way to go about it, and not sure the whole backlash thing is going on, but probably a small insufferable minority that does exist should be ignored. Do what feels satisfying to you don't let others sway your decisions unless uh, it actually is a problem, but so far No do what you want.
8/12/2022 c11 ApplesAndFanfiction
If you think that every chapter needs a revamp, then just start over from scratch. It's probably easier then going through and editing every chapter.
978 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »