for A Grimm Fate: Nightsky

9/3/2021 c2 xenoslimy61
I CANT for my life not imagine another song while they dance, and the song is "moon dance"
9/3/2021 c1 xenoslimy61
wait a moment, blake in this timeline Nalke imagine something like rubyxfenrir or something like that? can't blame her, I do it too
8/22/2021 c1 2Milo S Darek
is no one really going to state the fact that this is a Red Riding Hood x Big Bad Wolf pairing?
8/22/2021 c1 Milo S Darek
5/1/2021 c1 G119
Oh man... I miss this fic.
4/18/2021 c3 Astray-Tech
Ah! You're back! Good to know. Idk what happened to the original Author for "A Grimm Fate", hopefully he comes back.
Great chapter. FxR is really cute.
4/11/2021 c3 VxgonlaX
Great chapter! Good to see you back!
4/10/2021 c3 Dr.swagger
It’s nice to see the dynamic between these two characters. With Fenrir wondering if he should go through with this relationship because it not only brings hate and scorn to Ruby but also because he is betraying his people’s legacy. Meanwhile Ruby is enamoured with Fenrir and the thought of him being heroic and she is also getting a taste of his world as well as understanding why he is confused. Disgust is thrown at him on one end and on the other end he is the champion of a disenfranchised group of people who see some of his darker elements as a necessity to their freedom. Thank you and Crusader for this story because this is the most enjoyment I get out of RWBY. Especially after Volume 8.
4/10/2021 c3 Denny phantom
This is a good chapter, please continue
10/3/2020 c2 VxgonlaX
We should really more chapters of your stories, since crusader hasn't updated since May. So your the closest thing we got. Also, because I like seeing Fenrir and ruby's romance develop.
8/9/2020 c1 KurokamiTendou
It's so adorable, I'm so nightsky, hope this story gets updated
7/15/2020 c1 VxgonlaX
I'm really begging for a new Chapter
7/1/2020 c1 1yellowking14
I need more please...
I love it, also, Nightsky is cute!