for I Don't Run An Orphanage!

9/13/2020 c7 Deepthoughts42
So her quirk is a unlimited use Kotoamatsukami? The ultimate Mangekyo Sharingan Jutsu from Naruto, and I thought One for All was op
9/13/2020 c13 1DracoArtemisLeopin
All Might seems like he might have fallen into the 'If all you have is a hammer' trap.
9/13/2020 c13 PEJP BengtZone V2
Do you think that Kioku's quirk could/would (be able to) evolve if she where to touch people like Mirai Sasaki/Nighteye, Shino Sosaki/Mandalay and/or Hitoshi Shinso?
If she gained an understanding of how their respective quirks work, then maybe that understanding unlocks a new aspect of her own.

I am surprised that you have not featured someone with a quirk similar to some sight-based ability from other Jump Comics, like the Scan of Riko Aida from Kuroko No Basuke/Kuroko's Basketball, the Shinigami Eyes from Death Note or maybe even the Vision Eye/Glasper Eye used by Sven Vollfied and Lloyd Goldwynne from Black Cat.
9/13/2020 c13 Perseus D. Uzumaki
If Izuku wants to hire he could have someone from U.A. if they can actually help I think Ibara the girl from 1-B with vines could help. Maybe not with taking care of kids but like with housekeeping or with the library. I like how you have the character have their own thing they like to do and especially with Kiba and her being a streamer. That made me laugh with how you compared her with Satania and Shalltear since I think that completely describes her. The small part at the end with All Might and Ochaco was great especially since I get what you were going for since yeah he isn't exactly the sharpest.
9/13/2020 c13 SpaceCommander-09
oh nice stuff
9/13/2020 c13 12asukihatashi
Poor Ochaco being so out of the loop, luckily Izuku did his usual good guy thing and helped with that(Even if it was unintentional).

I was also wondering when someone would point out All Might's idiocy in dealing with All For One's "death" since there would be no way someone that had the ability to stockpile a massive collection of different and useful quirks over a literal CENTURY would just be beaten by being punched really hard. Even if the punch came from the eighth useful of One For All.

Also here's a suggestion, have Izuku help Ochaco with her quirks. He can do it legally thanks to his quirk counselling license and I'm sure our favourite gravity girl would appreciate the help. And considering Izuku's effectiveness it breaking down quirks and finding ways to improve them just through simple observation would make him quite the excellent trainer, at least when it comes to quirks.

And who knows? Maybe it'd bring the two close enough for some romantic scenes to ensue~!
9/13/2020 c13 fencer29
It's easy to believe that All Might may have forgotten to mention a few details relevant to One For All to his successor. What's harder to believe is that he was actually able to keep OFA a secret for all these years (I don't think it took Tsukauchi more than a week or two to figure out that Toshinori Yagi and All Might were one in the same).
9/13/2020 c13 RaudomGny
I really enjoy how you referenced a real isekai manga in this chapter. Makes me feel smart in the most stupid way possible.
9/13/2020 c13 MasterBlade47
Yeah AM isn't the smart cookie in the jar and sometimes he needs a sledgehammer to the face to figure out that "your an idiot." Also is Izuku going to help Ochako with OfA since y'know he is licenced to do so? Can't wait to read the next chapter.
9/13/2020 c13 PasiveNox
hahahahahahah nice chapter especially the talk between all might, ochako and izuku hahahah nice
9/13/2020 c13 15707cloud
I agree I like all might but he can be as blunt as his punch’s.

Can’t wait for the next chapter keep up the awesome work!
9/13/2020 c13 5Exiled Soul Nomad
Izuku's accidentally being a Mad Lad! Next Flex!
9/13/2020 c13 Animeguy1101
I didn’t think you were going to get back to Izuku knowing the secret of OFA soon but glad you got it out of the so soon. Good chapter.

I have an idea for an OC but I’m not sure if it would work for your story or not and I don’t like leaving suggestions in reviews where anyone can see them, it risk ruining the surprises they can bring I think.
9/13/2020 c13 70KatoGS123
Uraraka’s screaming moment is my mood rn lol
9/13/2020 c13 PuppyCake
Im loving this so much! Can't wait to see what kind of stuff Kiba will straeam and how her followers will be like XD
2,474 « Prev Page 1 .. 134 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 154 .. Last Next »