for I Don't Run An Orphanage!

8/8/2020 c4 PasiveNox
Great
8/8/2020 c1 PasiveNox
Noce
8/7/2020 c8 MrHustle42
I’ve always loved this story, and I know it probably won’t happen, but I love the idea of Izuku and family running into some of the main series plot points. Just imagining Izuku and his small army of unkillable 7 year olds kicking wholesale ass at the USJ is the most hilarious thing I can think of
8/7/2020 c8 AmethystEspeon
love the fic. but u know what this makes me want to see? this cast watching the og mha series
8/7/2020 c8 5JohnyXD
Thank you.
I hope to see some play dates between the children and a few of UA students, namely Asui, Kirishima, Ashido and Nejire. Hatsume making some new "babies" to help them would be nice.
Please keep up the good work.
8/6/2020 c8 3Dr. Gale
How about a kid who's family is simply unable to take care of them due to their quirk? Maybe a quirk that makes people with the same blood type sick and the parents sharre the same type as the child.
8/6/2020 c8 SpaceCommander-09
Nice
8/6/2020 c8 DhanaRagnarok
All of these kids (Izuku included) are precious and if anything happened to them I would kill everyone in this town and then myself.
8/6/2020 c8 5Im The Person
I loved this chapter.

Kioku knowing about Izuku’s past can actually lead to a variety of different things in the future. You talked about Bakugo a little bit, but not much, so I’m assuming that he’s going to come back at a later time. I honestly (forgive my bashing) hope he gets what he deserves: expelled, exposed, unable to be a hero. His torment if Izuku is usually so underplayed and it really irks me sometimes, I just hope that he gets punished for it.

This plays into the fact that Izuku is also sacrificing his own happiness for his kids’. As Izuku said himself, he sees a little of himself in them and he most likely wants them to not have the same childhood he had. I’m sure the kids will catch on, it one will and spread the word, which can lead to a lot of stuff happening in the future, like with Bakugo (hopefully punishment) and Izuku’s general happiness.

You already know my theories and may kid suggestions, so I’m not going to post them here again and spam you with them. Again, awesome chapter. I look forward to more.
8/6/2020 c8 666Neko
great chapter thanks so much for this update its well worth the wait I really enjoy reading this story of yours thanks so much for sharing it with us readers
8/2/2020 c7 2BlackRoseFire
Interesting story. I can't wait to see what happens next.
7/26/2020 c7 LoneliestReaper
so I have a suggestion for a chapter where someone mildly injures or hurts one of the kids and Izuku being best Dad puts the fear of God into everyone and everything
7/23/2020 c7 papaprep
Imagine being a child and seeing your parents have sex from THEIR pov. Like woww.. WOW
2,659 « Prev Page 1 .. 155 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 175 .. Last Next »