for To Give Value to Survival

9/19/2020 c1 Karina P
Poor Touma. Just explain to Accelerator what your power is. Hopefully, his apartment will remain intact even if he's most likely to land on a certain hospital.
8/9/2020 c1 Yuuji Akira
Dude or girl, take my utmost respect. You wrote it really well and I would like to read more of it. Your writing style and this perspective caught my liking.

In the next chapter I can only imagine that Accelerator will go on a rampage because Touma dumped him XD

Please keep up the good work!
8/8/2020 c1 1Malgrath
I always thought that these two would make a good bromanship.
7/7/2020 c1 Guest
The only way this could be more hilarious is if a) Accelerator is actually a chick like in Toumas daydream or b) Accelerator actually is so obsessed with fighting him they use that disguise to get into the school to fight him.
7/3/2020 c1 Guest
NICE
7/2/2020 c1 9KyuremKing
I'm not a expert in Toaru, but I liked.
7/1/2020 c1 12ArmoredCoreNineBall
Well, well, well! What do we have here?

A nice little start we have going on! An encounter between the Number one and pre-memory loss Touma sounds like a fun little idea I haven't heard about in a while. Perhaps Accelerator comes off here as a little too aggressive, but i'd consider that a very minor nitpick at best. I really liked this little idea you have here, my friend, and a well told one to boot.

I know you intend to use headcanons with this, as you're a tad bit out of date with what you've watched/read, but if you have any desire for clarifications on certain things, feel free to reach out. Or don't; sometimes pure headcanon ideas can be fun. Reminds me a lot of my days back when I was first getting into the series...

Consider this story followed. I'll be keeping an eye on this, my good sir!

Sincerely,
ArmoredCoreNineBall, your friendly (not)robotic (not)overlord (possibly)person who occasionally writes things.
6/30/2020 c1 Majin Othinus
MOAR!
6/30/2020 c1 Meno Melissa
Nice 1st chapter. I'm always on the lookout for Accelerator and Touma fic
6/28/2020 c1 Salmonbus210208
Interesting
6/28/2020 c1 4Mosdra Kazuma
is this placed before he had the accident with Misaki, you should read biohacker, NT11 and the first volume of index and his appearance in railgun season 1
6/27/2020 c1 fencer30
At the risk of piling on to what others have already said, INDEX 3 suffered from trying to cover too much material too quickly. Whereas INDEX 1 and 2 took two seasons to cover the first 13 volumes (plus portions of the first volume of side stories). INDEX 3 tried to cram all of the remaining 9 volumes into a single season. And one of those volumes (15) involved so many new characters (many of whom were introduced in one chapter only to be killed off in the next) that Haimura (the illustrator) ended up having to include a chart at the end of each chapter listing which characters were affiliated with each dark-side organization (Group, Item, School, etc) and their status (living or dead).

As others have said, NT11 and the recent side story, BIOHACKER, provide the most complete pictures of Touma prior to his meeting Index.
6/27/2020 c1 13D.N.Works
Okay...update soon man. This is just good.
6/27/2020 c1 MeowMyaMiao
Eeeee! This sounds like it’s going to be fun! For the pre amnesia material, there’s the bio hacker SS and NT11 I think it was. Both can be found on Baka-tsuki. OT can’t or at least not in English. They’re all published in English now though, so you can buy them or request them at your library. Also, I’d recommend reading the books as well as watching the anime because there are differences between the various forms of media.
6/27/2020 c1 1bennr01
I remember reading a few fanfics about Accelerator and Touma meeting before, but I can't seem to find them right now. There was one where Touma accidentally bumped into Accelerator on a bridge, which negated Accelerator's reflection.
18 Page 1 2 Next »